Entradasba - buying tickets for theatres

He dissolved some ministries, didn't he? Seems like a major change if he did that. So why do you look 'weird"?
He has attempted to dissolve pretty much all the arts ministries, including the national foundation of the arts, the film ministry, as well as anything to do with dance, music, poetry, literature, historic preservation, and theater, but so far has been rebuffed on almost all of those. He has delayed programming and reduced events at several of the nationally owned theaters and exhibition spaces, mainly by accepting resignations, but not appointing replacements, and by cutting budgets.

I suppose the bottom line is the reason I look weird is I am weird, and have been since I was very young. Its instinctive, not biological.
And I really dont care what I am "supposed to " wear, or act like.
Its helpful here, though- as Argentines cannot figure out what I am, so I am, therefore rarely pegged as a wealthy foreigner. They mostly assume I am Argentine until they hear me talk. Sometimes they think I am Brasilian. Mostly they find me entertaining, and it has resulted in having a lot of
Argentine friends. I often get high fived by the oddest people. Had a recent very amusing conversation with a policeman on a quad, who was inquiring about my hat. He thought Harry Potter. When I told him the band, Los Brujos, we fist bumped and he got an enormous smile.

Back