Immigration layers

terrylei

Registered
I’ve been watching the forum for quite a while, having joined a year or two ago. However, I have only arrived in Buenos Aires from Cairns, Australia a couple of weeks ago. My wife (68) and I (84) are considering seeking temporary residence here, probably via the pensionado route. Can anyone recommend a good immigration lawyer, who might be able to make the pathway smoother for us?

I’ve been watching the forum for quite a while, having joined a year or two ago. However, I have only arrived in Buenos Aires from Cairns, Australia a couple of weeks ago. My wife (68) and I (84) are considering seeking temporary residence here, probably via the pensionado route. Can anyone recommend a good immigration lawyer, who might be able to make the pathway smoother for us?
Celano & Associates. They have a website. Based in Buenos Aires. Speak English.

Celano & Associates. They have a website. Based in Buenos Aires. Speak English.
Thanks for your reply. After posting my query, I have found quite a few references on the forum to immigration and Celano & Associates have been mentioned a number of times. I'll give them a try. I appreciate your help.

Thanks for your reply. After posting my query, I have found quite a few references on the forum to immigration and Celano & Associates have been mentioned a number of times. I'll give them a try. I appreciate your help.
They are not cheap, but far less than lawyers in the States. They made my visa process a breeze. I now have permanent residency. And I thank them for their work.

Back