Is the Milei "Transformation" Failing Already?

I had no expectations whatsoever, and have yet to see any effort to improve the economy. Yes, it was and still is a mess, but for any changes to happen you need to implement something. That something is missing, so why would economy improve in the distant future? Cutting everywhere has never done anything good for any economy historically, also there are no reliefs, incentives or simplifications, so I don't get from where transformation will come.
Cutting everywhere unnecessary helps to have public sources ( cash) to prevent the dengue outbreak for example. But if you waste those funds to buy yourself votes by funding useless things then you deal with more crucial things.
I can see a lot of things changing in a good way. I am importing Argentina products to Europe. Before it was almost impossible to import from Argentina with the official exchange rate now it’s smooth. A nation should export to make money and that was almost impossible previously for small businesses That’s one good change to start with. We need time.

Cutting everywhere unnecessary helps to have public sources ( cash) to prevent the dengue outbreak for example. But if you waste those funds to buy yourself votes by funding useless things then you deal with more crucial things.
I can see a lot of things changing in a good way. I am importing Argentina products to Europe. Before it was almost impossible to import from Argentina with the official exchange rate now it’s smooth. A nation should export to make money and that was almost impossible previously for small businesses That’s one good change to start with. We need time.

Some things need improving for sure and able to import without all this ridiculous red tape is a great start . The issue is for those who are workers who need a dignified wage and food that is affordable . Paying them US$ 250 a month and making them pay for food european prices will not improve the economy as now there is no consumption as small businesses are all suffering . There are statistics out there that close to 50% could close in one year . We are talking about hundreds of thousands of people who will be without a job . The government has stopped all public works that for me are a necessity in many cases . By all conservative estimates 100 thousand people have lost their jobs in this sector .

Some things need improving for sure and able to import without all this ridiculous red tape is a great start . The issue is for those who are workers who need a dignified wage and food that is affordable . Paying them US$ 250 a month and making them pay for food european prices will not improve the economy as now there is no consumption as small businesses are all suffering . There are statistics out there that close to 50% could close in one year . We are talking about hundreds of thousands of people who will be without a job . The government has stopped all public works that for me are a necessity in many cases . By all conservative estimates 100 thousand people have lost their jobs in this sector .
Before Alberto arrived, my wife, una jubilada de Santa Fe, was making US$1600/month. During Alberto, she got as low as US$310/month, and has never come close to recovering.

When are you going to stop your ridiculous comments?

Back