Is there any way to decline Medicare Pt. B?

i can confirm that the rate you pay for plan b can be turned down. if you decided at a later date you want it, thet keep track of the absent period and charge alot more. dont know if they are forcing it on seniors. i pay a total of 300 per month for A. B. and G for perscriptions.

Advice....whatever you do.....go slow. Medical premiums in Argentina are like a drone flying out of control. No one knows where they will land ....but for now they are out of control. I mean seriously out of control for all ages. (I have catastrophic worldwide insurance bought in the U.S and it looks smarter and smarter with the increases in Argentina)

I was just notified that I'm now enrolled in U.S. Medicare Pt B at a cost of $7200. I don't forsee ever using this coverage but it seems that there is no way to get out of it unless I'm working for a U.S. corporation and meet several other criteria.
Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

You can also try this:

It is very good and it's free.

I was just notified that I'm now enrolled in U.S. Medicare Pt B at a cost of $7200. I don't forsee ever using this coverage but it seems that there is no way to get out of it unless I'm working for a U.S. corporation and meet several other criteria.
Has anyone found a solution to this problem?
Are you enrolled/paying for Part A? Part B is optional if you receive Part A for free, but if you need to pay for Part A, you'll also need to enroll in Part B. If you do pay for Part A, you will have to disenroll from both A&B.

Back