Looking to create group Spanish lesson for kids

FrancineJ

Registered
Hi, we will be in Buenos Aires July 2024 and I am looking for other folks interested in hiring a private Spanish teacher to create group lessons for kids. My daughter is 11 years old and I’d love for have take Spanish classes with other kids - thinking ages 7-14 beginners/intermediate speakers. Haven’t found any language schools that cater to kids and I think she’ll be bored alone.
My husband is Argentinian and we have
friends and family in the city who can help us find a great Spanish teacher who can work with to create an interactive Spanish class that uses the city as a classroom. If you’re going to be in the city during that time and are interested, please send me a message. I am thinking mornings for about three hours but we are flexible.

Hi, we will be in Buenos Aires July 2024 and I am looking for other folks interested in hiring a private Spanish teacher to create group lessons for kids. My daughter is 11 years old and I’d love for have take Spanish classes with other kids - thinking ages 7-14 beginners/intermediate speakers. Haven’t found any language schools that cater to kids and I think she’ll be bored alone.
My husband is Argentinian and we have
friends and family in the city who can help us find a great Spanish teacher who can work with to create an interactive Spanish class that uses the city as a classroom. If you’re going to be in the city during that time and are interested, please send me a message. I am thinking mornings for about three hours but we are flexible.
Hi Francine - this isn’t very helpful because our timelines do not overlap and the ages are not right but I am very interested something similar. My children are 5 and 7 and we usually spend the month of July in BsAs. In the past, grandparents have helped watch them but the kids are getting too old and need activities. I’m struggling with finding something.

. . . help us find a great Spanish teacher who can work with to create an interactive Spanish class that uses the city as a classroom.
I found traditional classroom language teachers In Asia had a difficult time ditching the classroom and using real life as a classroom and suspect
"Street Spanish" will face the same issue. Articulate college students with no classroom teaching experience but a passion for life made the best street teachers. Armed with a 'no English' mandate and another to get your kids talking I think you'll be surprised how much Spanish they pick up in a short time and likely have a memorable summer in the process.

Back