Migraciones tramites by proxy?

Noted. Thank you
Does anybody know: If I leave the country and come back in 6 months, will the almost-finished residency still be there waiting for me or do I have to start from scratch?
This information does not appear to be available on the website. I've got a 90-day "intimacion" to provide the last document...
When they decide, if you are abroad, they cancel the file.

Noted. Thank you
Does anybody know: If I leave the country and come back in 6 months, will the almost-finished residency still be there waiting for me or do I have to start from scratch?
This information does not appear to be available on the website. I've got a 90-day "intimacion" to provide the last document...
In all honesty ... it's time to stop trying to be a lawyer and get a lawyer

Thanks everyone. I have spoken to a lawyer who said it's no problem to sign a "poder especial" in order for him to submit the documentation here in Cordoba.

Waiting for him to get back to me about price and details of whether it's legitimate to finish the residency/DNI "estando afuera". Only spoken via a few whatsapp messages, there are details to be hammered out.

If anyone has the specific laws and regulations to cite i am interested. Otherwise, yes I am well aware that Migraciones is a shitshow and all bets are off.

Thanks everyone. I have spoken to a lawyer who said it's no problem to sign a "poder especial" in order for him to submit the documentation here in Cordoba.

Waiting for him to get back to me about price and details of whether it's legitimate to finish the residency/DNI "estando afuera". Only spoken via a few whatsapp messages, there are details to be hammered out.

If anyone has the specific laws and regulations to cite i am interested. Otherwise, yes I am well aware that Migraciones is a shitshow and all bets are off.
I quoted you a decision. You are abroad, it is denied.

Thanks, I see. Someone was denied some 'beneficio'/status for being outside the country although it's by no means clear the case is similar to mine or that it involves permanent residency at all.

I will keep it in mind.

Back