Jump to content

Boudou, my heart goes out to him


  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11
notebook.fix

notebook.fix
  • LocationBuenos Aires Capital
After going to war with just about everyone in the world, this K government must be nearing exhaustion...you can't be fighting with Spain, England, Moyano, ONce train crash, Obama, The mercosur on import restrictions, Macri & the Subtes, The oposition, etc etc etc and now your own political party.

Like I said before, without any external help this government will self destruct....just give them more rope...the biggest worry is what's coming after these idiots.  

MrHyde said:

I dont think this country have to wait for more politic disasters... we had enough for a long while!!.. dont you think??. For sure the dark evilness knows that Argentina is not the only country in this world.


#12
rihornos

rihornos
  • LocationMonserrat, Capital
Frankly speaking nobody knows what is going to happen but the best thing of all is to let the government finish the term in peace and vote. We have had enough disasters, what worries me more is inflation but if the government self destruct itself even in that situation we have to let them finish.

#13
notebook.fix

notebook.fix
  • LocationBuenos Aires Capital
I agree with you that 'ideally' we want them to finish their term in office, but at the rate they are going they are going to 'Finish' this country off by the end of the year.

Look at what they're doing with YPF....They are scaring off ALL foreign  investment...this will take years & years to restore. Adding to this  is the K's stoking of the Malvina's fires, Brazil & the mercosur  are starting to loose patience, the coming trade wars with Spain/Europe,  the endless problems that ARgentina is generating with the rest of the  world...do we need more of this? Should we give the Ks more time to  'Finish' the hatchet job on Argentina's international standing?

Very shortly with Kretina in charge we'll be standing along the side of Iran, N Korea, Venezuela etc etc  


We can't give these thieves any more time to steal.



rihornos said:

Frankly speaking nobody knows what is going to happen but the best thing of all is to let the government finish the term in peace and vote. We have had enough disasters, what worries me more is inflation but if the government self destruct itself even in that situation we have to let them finish.


#14
rihornos

rihornos
  • LocationMonserrat, Capital
I agree with you and you are mostly right but the last time a government didn`t fihish the military junta came and for our own sake we better let them finish. You have no idea what is to live with the militars on power, the worst government is better than them, they robbed and it is said that there were 30.000 missing! Another thing is that many companies don`t invest by the way the Brazilian have found many petroleum that we never find because companies don`t invest this is my personal theory that could be wrong but sounds logical. I don`t agree with the bad policy with Mercosur and rest of the world of course not and we all know by far that they are robbing as much as possible and are planning to buy YPF with the retiree`s money! who could agree with all this of course nobody....

#15
notebook.fix

notebook.fix
  • LocationBuenos Aires Capital
I think ARgentina is ready to take a risk this time...today's military is not capable of anything other than to temporarily restore order, I don't see them as the same threat...I think Argentina is ready to take this baby step..it may not be easy but it's absolutely imperative.

The middle class voted to keep more of the same in the last  elections...now they know they are NOT going to get more of 'the same' under these kriminals, they have shown their true colors  &  the public anger is rising by the hour...we don't need to wait for public opinion polls to know that the K gov has lost the majority vote now.

Maybe we just need to let them fail in full public view, then move on, we don't need to agonize for another 3 years.

I was born here but left just before the military took over so I can't say I know how it feels to live under military rule...but I can say that I spent years learning from my relatives here...they have lived under the military...I can say that on an intellectual level I have an idea about the conditions they & their friends had to endure.

I know that this fear of the military runs very deep in Argentina for very good reasons but there will be a time when we have to take charge & take the risk.

It's not the YPF itself that I worry about, it's all the the foreign companies that are now starting to shut down or are starting to look elsewhere in South America to invest, we risk isolating ourselves to the point of no return. Once you frighten off all foreign investment there's no magic way to quickly bring it back resulting in an accelerating,  irreversible downward spiral, we are on the precipice... "hello Iran can we be your friend?".

Time is running out & tough decisions need to be made, risks have to be taken...and under the current world financial turmoil  we have a lot of 'repatriating' Argentinians who have seen better ways of running a country... I believe that they are now going to play a significant part in the inevitable transformation of  this country.  The stage is set for fundamental changes to occur.

I may be dreaming but we'll see.

rihornos said:

I agree with you and you are mostly right but the last time a government didn`t fihish the military junta came and for our own sake we better let them finish. You have no idea what is to live with the militars on power, the worst government is better than them, they robbed and it is said that there were 30.000 missing! Another thing is that many companies don`t invest by the way the Brazilian have found many petroleum that we never find because companies don`t invest this is my personal theory that could be wrong but sounds logical. I don`t agree with the bad policy with Mercosur and rest of the world of course not and we all know by far that they are robbing as much as possible and are planning to buy YPF with the retiree`s money! who could agree with all this of course nobody....


#16
willwright

willwright
What happened to all the supporters that use to tut-tut all the shortcomings of the current regime and tell us how it good they really were for us? I'd like to hear from them today. Do they have another opinion or are they too embarrassed to post. I speaking of Marksoc, Redrum, Perry, and others etc., they have virtually disappeared from the site. Where are you now? Give us your wisdom that this is all an anti-government plot hatched by coup-plotters or the CIA. How will the K's regain their footing and how evil Clarin and La Nacion are.

#17
redrum

redrum

willwright said:

What happened to all the supporters that use to tut-tut all the shortcomings of the current regime and tell us how it good they really were for us? I'd like to hear from them today. Do they have another opinion or are they too embarrassed to post. I speaking of Marksoc, Redrum, Perry, and others etc., they have virtually disappeared from the site. Where are you now? Give us your wisdom that this is all an anti-government plot hatched by coup-plotters or the CIA. How will the K's regain their footing and how evil Clarin and La Nacion are.

redrum here.  

number one, i don't know who you are.  

number two, you act like you know me and are familiar with my posts but you've only just joined this board in january of this year.  did you used to post under a different name perhaps?  who are you really?  

number three, you say that i have "virtually disappeared from the site" when my last post was four days ago.  i would hardly call that a disappearance now would you?  

number four and most important, i have never, i repeat NEVER made a single post about being pro argentine government.  surely, you must have me confused with somebody else.  otherwise, reply with a link to a post i have made, which supports the argentine govt.  

the most i have ever said was in a thread where many expats were complaining to which i stated to simply leave the country and stop complaining.  that is a far cry from supporting the current regime.  

number five, just for the record, i am completely against the idiotic, moronic, 5th grader government that exists in argentina today.  does it really surprise anyone?  the govt. here in argentina is just as inept and corrupt as any other mafia govt. and that includes the united states.

so please, get your facts straight before you start trolling with incorrect posts.

#18
YanquiGallego

YanquiGallego
Too embarrassed to post, too embarrassed to remark.... Even some of my "pro k" (mainly because of the pro gay marriage) friends, are sucking up to the fact thAt she suKKs and so does her (k)administration

#19
nativexpat

nativexpat
Redrum, maybe willwrigth confused you with Lucas? He is nowhere to be found and was such a K fanatic.... I too, wonder where he is these days.

#20
willwright

willwright

redrum said:

redrum here.  

number one, i don't know who you are.  

number two, you act like you know me and are familiar with my posts but you've only just joined this board in january of this year.  did you used to post under a different name perhaps?  who are you really?  

number three, you say that i have "virtually disappeared from the site" when my last post was four days ago.  i would hardly call that a disappearance now would you?  

number four and most important, i have never, i repeat NEVER made a single post about being pro argentine government.  surely, you must have me confused with somebody else.  otherwise, reply with a link to a post i have made, which supports the argentine govt.  

the most i have ever said was in a thread where many expats were complaining to which i stated to simply leave the country and stop complaining.  that is a far cry from supporting the current regime.  

number five, just for the record, i am completely against the idiotic, moronic, 5th grader government that exists in argentina today.  does it really surprise anyone?  the govt. here in argentina is just as inept and corrupt as any other mafia govt. and that includes the united states.

so please, get your facts straight before you start trolling with incorrect posts.

Sorry if I am incorrect in your case, kind of wrote the post of the top of my head, from memory which is not always 100% accurate. However, I would like to hear from the folks who over the last couple of years were supporters of the government. If they don't support it now I think its OK for them to say so and what changed their minds. My view is that Argentina is a potentially rich country(has been in the past) that's being badly managed. I think its pretty easy to find fault with the current government and harder to come up with realistic solutions that would make it better. I think the society in Argentina has its strong points and weaknesses like any other. Most of the problems in Argentina are deeply seated in the culture and thinking of the people. I don't see this changing anytime soon. Unfortunately I think the people will continue to be victimized by future governments  as they are by the current administration. I think the dynamic will only change when complete disgust sets and good people finally emerge that worry about something else besides holding on to power and lining their pockets. Positive change in countries like Argentina has occurred elsewhere, look at Chile. What needs to be done to reform Argentina is fairly obvious, the will or consensus to do so is whats lacking.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users