Immigration For Dummies

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

khairyexpat

khairyexpat
  • LocationMicroCentro
Citizenship For Sale: (outrageous? ... yet true )

Please notice that Residency Category #2.5 (Investor), ... for all practical purposes and intents could be viewed simply as "Buying your way to Citizenship"..

ALL countries (including USA) will allow their national companies to LEGALLY advertise and offer citizenship in exchange for a price (to fit every budget !!!!).

For example Real State company ”xyz” in the USA can LEGALLY advertise and will get you USA passport if you "Quote" Invest $500,000 with them "Quote"

One of the (Rock Bottom fire sale) Citizenships is Paraguay: .... Only  $5,200 will get you a full fledged citizenship in 6 months flat!!!!

I`m sure there must be even cheaper than $5,200 somewhere out there ????

Notes:
1. Skip posts up to #70.  Start with post #71 onward.  
2. Updates to post #71 are piecemeal and require sifting through all subsequent posts.
3. It`s been a while, ... you should expect that the most recent new changes are not reflected.
Different ....

khairyexpat

khairyexpat
  • LocationMicroCentro
2 Revisions:

1==========
#19.
Prórroga: Renewal of Temp. Res. each year, you book a "Prórroga turno",
  • Sixty (60) days before the expiry of each of the 3 yearly Temp.Res, you start the renewal process.
  • Each Prórroga they´ll stamp your passport with ONE year.
  • NO Precaria and NO photos.
  • You´ll have to process the DNI seperately yourself (2 to 3 month process).
Radicacion:  3 distinct events (Cambio de Categoria)
  • from Temp. to Perm. OR from Tourist to Temp. Res.  OR  from Tourist to Perm. Res.,
  • you book a completely different turno: "Radicacion turno".  ..  (They will throw you out if you book  the wrong turno).
  • Each  Radicacion they´ll give you a Precaria, so you need to supply the fotos,
  • They will process the DNI for you seamlessly.

2==========
Also, I meant to say:
Residency And Citizenship For Sale:
In the Paraguay example:
.... Only  $5,200 will get you immediate Residency and  a full fledged Citizenship in 6 months flat!!!!
Different ....

Serafina

Serafina

khairyexpat, on 12 June 2017 - 09:59 PM, said:

For example Real State company ”xyz” in the USA can LEGALLY advertise and will get you USA passport if you "Quote" Invest $500,000 with them "Quote"

I think that's because you get an investor visa (EB-5) which leads to a green card, which in turn can lead to citizenship after 5 years.
https://www.uscis.gov/eb-5

Nothing wrong in advertising how to make it possible. Immigration lawyers do it all the time.
"Life is what happens while you are busy making asado." - Juan Lénon

db887

db887

(...)
One of the (Rock Bottom fire sale) Citizenships is Paraguay: .... Only  $5,200 will get you a full fledged citizenship in 6 months flat!!!!

I`m sure there must be even cheaper than $5,200 somewhere out there ????
(...)

You mean residency, not citizenship.

TomAtAlki

TomAtAlki
  • LocationSeattle and Buenos Aires

Citizenship For Sale: (outrageous? ... yet true )

Notes:
1. Skip posts up to #70.  Start with post #71 onward.  
2. Updates to post #71 are piecemeal and require sifting through all subsequent posts.
3. It`s been a while, ... you should expect that the most recent new changes are not reflected.
Okay, I'm being lazy. Re:  Citizenship for sale. I went to post 71 and it said that with an investment of $300,000AR you can get residency. Anyone know how much it is today? Has anyone used this path? Is it a yearly investment?

Thanks, T/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users