Jump to content

New Immigration Decree, Long Life To King Macri!


  • Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

#11
nikad

nikad
This decree is good news. I would have preferred a law that was discussed and voted by the Congress. Nevertheless it is good news and it was about time: if you are a criminal, go home. It doesn't get any simpler than that and it perfectly reflects what our National Constitution says “a todos los hombres de buena voluntad que quieran habitar el suelo argentino”, if you are a criminal, you belong back home.
Dinamo International Movers -  To / From Argentina, USA, Europe and Latin America. Customized, honest and reliable service.

#12
EJLarson

EJLarson
  • LocationTexas and Parque Chacabuco

 TWB103, on 21 January 2017 - 08:38 PM, said:

Tell you what... leave out the patronising, snarky comments and I'll try to comment solely on the content of the posts.

Actually I was going to say that I think you have a simplified view of Theresa May's Remain/Brexit stance. When she was Home Secretary it was she that implemented a pre Brexit type policy by making it very difficult for people like me born and bred in UK to bring my Argentine wife and my kid into my country....Her remain stance was a tactical one as she had her eyes on the leadership and what was seen before the referendum as the most likely outcome. When she realised that the majority wanted to Brexit (even if Brexiters were sold on a pack of lies) she's been very unremainery. Nothing to do with nobely respecting the vote and democracy. Just words thats all.

Now that's information - and thank you for it.  

Re the snark: are you familiar with our resident attorney?  Read the comment he made that I responded to.  Think it might be snark that he asked me if I'd favor the Holocaust if it resulted from a majority vote? Godwin's Law in action. I don't take such crap lightly, but we must understand that our frozen friend is never wrong and can never be criticized for anything.  

So I respond in an appropriate fashion. If you disagree, then we disagree.
-- Ed

#13
on the brink

on the brink
The decree is wonderful news, and long overdue.  High time immigrants with criminal records were sent back to their own countries.

The locals are tired of watching foreign maffias take over entire neighborhoods and villas:  Peruvian narcos own the Bajo Flores, and the Villa 31 is 60% Paraguayan.  Argentina is expected to provide all of them with free hospitals, free schools, and free electricity.  All paid for with hard-working stiffs' taxes.

#14
camberiu

camberiu

 on the brink, on 21 January 2017 - 11:21 PM, said:

The decree is wonderful news, and long overdue.

The content might be, but the fact that it was a decree and not something that had to be approved by congress should ring lots of alarm bells. I understand that people are tired, frustrated and want something done. I really do.  But Argentina is a republic and the separation of powers exist for a reason. Once you start having a president ruling by decree, independently of him being left-wing or right-wing, you start to go down a path that historically never had a happy ending.

#15
Bajo_cero2

Bajo_cero2

 jevalove, on 21 January 2017 - 08:28 PM, said:

Hello bajo_cero

I'm trying to understand what this means.  I currently have my case within the courts in Córdoba.  Does this change my chances of getting the citizenship you think?  How quickly will this go into effect?

I do not have a current residency (though I started with a valid residency and it expired) - should I be scrambling to get my residency active again to proceed with the citizenship?  

Do you think they will not allow citizenship now with this new decree???

Curious what you think for people that already started the process last year and are waiting for it to be processed.

The decree is inconstitutional but for to enforce the law, legal representation is going to be needed.

How judges are going to beheave it is dificult to say but they cannot declare that it is inconstitutional without a lawyer asking for it.

The main issue is not the change in the citizenship law, it is regarding immigration because it allows arrest and deportation without deportation order neither judge control and defence right.

What my strategy is going to be, I cannot disclosure but this is why I decided to loose my ticket for my vacations in Japan and I stayed in BA.
www.rubilarcitizenship.com
Dr. Christian Rubilar

#16
Bajo_cero2

Bajo_cero2

 nikad, on 21 January 2017 - 09:15 PM, said:

This decree is good news. I would have preferred a law that was discussed and voted by the Congress. Nevertheless it is good news and it was about time: if you are a criminal, go home. It doesn't get any simpler than that and it perfectly reflects what our National Constitution says “a todos los hombres de buena voluntad que quieran habitar el suelo argentino”, if you are a criminal, you belong back home.

Here you are confused. A criminal case was always a reason for deportation. Perhaps you read Clarin or watch TN.

You quote the wrong part of the National Constitution. Deportation is based on the art. 25 that states that immigration from people who comes to work cannot be restricted. SC interpreted that an inhabitant protected by art. 14 (that states the right to stay) can only be deported if he is a danger por public safety. It was legislated at the Criminal enforcement law (He can be deported after he spend half of the sentence at Jail) and at the Immigration law.

The decree allows immediate arrest and deportation without any control from a judge neither you have the right to defence. So, the simple will of the fuhrer prinzip is enough to loose the freedom. Experience shows that this is going to be used for ethnic cleanse. Milagro Sala is a good example on how does it works. The whole government is involved in corruption with a lot of evidence (Panama Papers, the 600.000 used sent to the head of AFI, etc) but they are innocent until guilty is evidenced because they are friends.

FYI a deportation takes about 2 months. You can be arrested just like that. Nice.

I use this term, fuhrer prinzip (prince) because it was used by lawyers who defend oppositors to Peron who where arrested in exacly the same way King Macri want to do it.

When King Macri asserted he was Peronista, it was probably the only truth he said in campaing because he copy the worst from Peron: totalitarism that is a modern euphemism for the absolute power of a King without parliament.

There was a lot of legal development during the 3rd Reich regarding to attack the liberal institutions like the separation of powers, the defense rights and the Supremacy of the Bill of Rights. The Nazi wrote that the will of the Fuhrer was the Supreme Law. This is exactly what Macri is doing because this decree is 100% unconstitutional, and the National Constitution stablished the as the crime of betrayal to the country to use the 3 powers of the State. He is the executive power who is going to arrest discretionally, he usurps the Congress enacting the decree and he usurps the Justice because a) it forbids Court control and b ) the regal residency as a requirement is granted by the Executive power because is an euphemism to submit the Federal Justice.

Nikad, you complained many times about the former President and you clap this? Seriously? It is nazi legislation. You know what they used to said: Last week the gestapo took away the jews and I didn't´ care because I´m not, later they took the gipsy and I didn't´ care because I m not gipsy, today they are at my door...

This subject cannot be enacted by decree, it must be debated at the Congress and even approved, the defense right must he enforce at Federal Courts. Remember that this decree allows them to deport you because they can cancel permanent residency too.
www.rubilarcitizenship.com
Dr. Christian Rubilar

#17
Bajo_cero2

Bajo_cero2

 EJLarson, on 21 January 2017 - 07:55 PM, said:

Better brush up on your English, Bajo.  The subject is not "Is Brexit good?"  The subject, if you'll try to read more carefully this time, is: "Is Theresa May responsible for the results of Brexit?"

No need to thank me.  Just doing my job.

(And if you think the Germans ever voted on the Holocaust, you'll need some additional history lessons, as well.)

I understood what I read, so, you say something like: is Macri responsible for what people voted? In this case ethnic cleansy, the abolishment of the Republic, the Kingdom of Argentina.

Regarding germans, Hitler was clear in Mein Kampf and that is why he was elected and later coup power. But you love to go off topic with sophisms. So, we can finish it here because reality overwhelms history with the difference from the polish of 1939, that we know how does it begins and how does it finish.

Regarding the Brexit, you cannot cancel an international treaty by a popular consultation. Simple.
www.rubilarcitizenship.com
Dr. Christian Rubilar

#18
EJLarson

EJLarson
  • LocationTexas and Parque Chacabuco

 Bajo_cero2, on 22 January 2017 - 12:35 AM, said:

I understood what I read, so, you say something like: is Macri responsible for what people voted? In this case ethnic cleansy, the abolishment of the Republic, the Kingdom of Argentina.

Regarding germans, Hitler was clear in Mein Kampf and that is why he was elected and later coup power. But you love to go off topic with sophisms. So, we can finish it here because reality overwhelms history with the difference from the polish of 1939, that we know how does it begins and how does it finish.

As usual, you really understand nothing, but if you feel the urge to completely ignore the content of a discussion and fly off on your own personal voyage, then you have the right to do that on this forum.  

(Until Macri declares it illegal.  But I'll support your rights, even then.)

(Oh, and please try to get your history straight: Hitler was never elected to anything.  He was appointed. Got it now?)
-- Ed

#19
on the brink

on the brink
Two things to keep in mind while reading Bajo Cero's posts:

1) He's a fervent Cristinista and Macri hater, and
2)  He is not an expat but an Argentine lawyer fishing for clients in this forum.

His politicking and advertising belong in billboards,  not in this Buenos Aires EXPAT forum.

#20
nikad

nikad

 Bajo_cero2, on 22 January 2017 - 12:18 AM, said:

Here you are confused. A criminal case was always a reason for deportation. Perhaps you read Clarin or watch TN.

You quote the wrong part of the National Constitution. Deportation is based on the art. 25 that states that immigration from people who comes to work cannot be restricted. SC interpreted that an inhabitant protected by art. 14 (that states the right to stay) can only be deported if he is a danger por public safety. It was legislated at the Criminal enforcement law (He can be deported after he spend half of the sentence at Jail) and at the Immigration law.

The decree allows immediate arrest and deportation without any control from a judge neither you have the right to defence. So, the simple will of the fuhrer prinzip is enough to loose the freedom. Experience shows that this is going to be used for ethnic cleanse. Milagro Sala is a good example on how does it works. The whole government is involved in corruption with a lot of evidence (Panama Papers, the 600.000 used sent to the head of AFI, etc) but they are innocent until guilty is evidenced because they are friends.

FYI a deportation takes about 2 months. You can be arrested just like that. Nice.

I use this term, fuhrer prinzip (prince) because it was used by lawyers who defend oppositors to Peron who where arrested in exacly the same way King Macri want to do it.

When King Macri asserted he was Peronista, it was probably the only truth he said in campaing because he copy the worst from Peron: totalitarism that is a modern euphemism for the absolute power of a King without parliament.

There was a lot of legal development during the 3rd Reich regarding to attack the liberal institutions like the separation of powers, the defense rights and the Supremacy of the Bill of Rights. The Nazi wrote that the will of the Fuhrer was the Supreme Law. This is exactly what Macri is doing because this decree is 100% unconstitutional, and the National Constitution stablished the as the crime of betrayal to the country to use the 3 powers of the State. He is the executive power who is going to arrest discretionally, he usurps the Congress enacting the decree and he usurps the Justice because a) it forbids Court control and b ) the regal residency as a requirement is granted by the Executive power because is an euphemism to submit the Federal Justice.

Nikad, you complained many times about the former President and you clap this? Seriously? It is nazi legislation. You know what they used to said: Last week the gestapo took away the jews and I didn't´ care because I´m not, later they took the gipsy and I didn't´ care because I m not gipsy, today they are at my door...

This subject cannot be enacted by decree, it must be debated at the Congress and even approved, the defense right must he enforce at Federal Courts. Remember that this decree allows them to deport you because they can cancel permanent residency too.

In all honesty I don't really care for a person that is a criminal and is not even Argentine. I would prefer a law and not a decree, but it will serve the purpose anyway. Whether a judge is involved or not, I honestly don't care either.

Let's stress that this is not about illegal immigrants but criminals that enter the country illegally. They can be judged, sentenced and sent to prison in their home countries sponsored by their citizens.

I could not care less, and I don't care who does this, if CFK had done it I would have applauded her. I don't honestly see what Peron, the nazis, etc have to do with this. This is Argentina 2017, a country where villas miseria have multiplied x 3 in the last 12 years.

This bs that you are talking about is nonsense, no HONEST person, whether they are here legally or illegally will be deported unless they are CRIMINALS with records in the home countries or commit crime here.
Dinamo International Movers -  To / From Argentina, USA, Europe and Latin America. Customized, honest and reliable service.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users