Premarital Sex In Argentina

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

superbueno

superbueno
I live with an argentinian woman. Before we have been dating for 2 years already.
We never kissed bcs she rejects me. She said she wants to have first time sex on our wedding night.
I support her financially 100%. She does not want to go to work. She does not want to do any houseworks and does not cook for me.
I have to to do all by myself. She wants to eat only in restaurants, do shopping and rides only by taxis.
I have spent on her all my savings ca. 50 000 USD. She took away my phone and my credit card.
Almost all nights she does not sleep at home. She tells she was with her friends.
Usually a sportscar picks her up. We should be a couple. She tells I am her future husband.
We have the age difference. She is 27 and I am 46. Does she really love me or is it a scam?
Is this situation normal in Argentina? People wait with sex until they are married? I am from western culture and this is
weird to me. And her behavior? I think a girlfriend should stay at home at nights and help a bit with houseworks.
Do I am paranoid?

ben

ben
If I am not very much mistaken, this is a repeat of this thread about a year ago.

It looks like advice back then was pretty much unanimous.
The first sentence of this response was my personal favorite - kind of took the words out of my mouth.

I always have one question whenever I come across posts like this: moron or troll?
That no reference is made to having asked the exact same question a year ago, suggests the latter.
===============================

I sell travel. If you want great service and low prices, look no further.
I also sell local SIM cards for several countries.
PM me or email ben@kanfeinesharim.com.

nikad

nikad
Trolling is supposed to be fun, this is just meh :P
Dinamo International Movers -  To / From Argentina, USA, Europe and Latin America. Customized, honest and reliable service.

superbueno

superbueno
1 year ago I did not live with her

Serafina

Serafina
Congrats, you're a sugar daddy. How do you even translate this into Spanish?!
"Life is what happens while you are busy making asado." - Juan Lénon

ben

ben

superbueno, on 18 March 2017 - 08:51 PM, said:

1 year ago I did not live with her

I give up.
===============================

I sell travel. If you want great service and low prices, look no further.
I also sell local SIM cards for several countries.
PM me or email ben@kanfeinesharim.com.

superbueno

superbueno
what about catholic influence?

chris

chris
You see ever since Francis became Pope Argentines have become very spiritual people.  Your friend is surely one of them. You must keep supporting her.  When you finally get married she will be very affectionate.

superbueno

superbueno
why she is not at home at nights?! is it catholic too?

camel

camel
  • LocationBuenos Aires
She's with Sancho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users