Greetings Ba Expats

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

MyArgentina

MyArgentina
  • LocationArgentina
I am returning to Argentina and moving to BA in some weeks. I had lived in the northern part of the country for some years. Love Argentina and all its incumbent challenges and rewards. I look forward to participating with you folks and since I'll be a BA newbie, I think I'll have a few questions as I get the lay of the land if I may. Gracias y Saludos!

julindas

julindas
Hi there
I am planning on moving to BA and was wondering how your transition to BA has been?

MyArgentina

MyArgentina
  • LocationArgentina
Hi Julindas, Sorry I missed this. I am arriving in BA in about a week, so we'll see what's in store ... I have a feeling I'll do very well. I have lots of things planned already.

gabriela19

gabriela19
Hello,

I am new in town too!! I have moved to Buenos Aires after living in Europe and Africa for many, many years.

I have to say it has been very challenging. Would you like to meet up? I barely know people here.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks!!

Regards,

Maria.

HenryNisental

HenryNisental
  • LocationCalifornia, Michigan, Mexico, and Buenos Aires
Welcome you newbes here!!! pls note the expats meetings on tuesdays near a shopping center in Palermo,see the ads here.

D.B. Cooper

D.B. Cooper

HenryNisental, on 16 July 2017 - 04:18 PM, said:

Welcome you newbes here!!! pls note the expats meetings on tuesdays near a shopping center in Palermo,see the ads here.

Here it is... see you there.

http://baexpats.org/...mo/#entry346766

gracielle

gracielle
Newcomers...welcome to CABA.  The Coffee Chat group looks forward to meeting you!

BA María

BA María
Does anybody go to those coffee chats at all?

ceviche

ceviche
  • LocationCapital Federal

BA María, on 08 August 2017 - 08:26 PM, said:

Often we play "april fool" joke on unsuspecting newcomers.

camel

camel
  • LocationBuenos Aires

BA María, on 08 August 2017 - 08:26 PM, said:

There were 6 or 7 people at last week's, and 4 or 5 yesterday.  You never know... sometimes 12+ people show up (probably when the weather is nicer).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users