I don't think you would find any stigma here...and perhap more tolerant here than in the U.S. " we could have private insurance and pay for therapies if needed". That could be a fantasy.....there is no charlie pat answer' to that one. Insurance and coverage would be a shot in the dark if you...
In the City of Buenos Aires (CABA), yes: for a lease that is your home, the broker cannot charge the tenant a brokerage commission. The owner must pay it. 2 year lease
Hank..here is a comment. My tello phone is an ipone 11, which i never take out of the house and do not make or receive calls on. For life I have a cheap Moto using claro. I had the Tello chip sent to me via family using their address in the U.S. When I had trouble getting it all going Tello...
Tello...super. cheap. great customer service. I had one problem out of hundreds of codes sent to me.....and that was a picture I.d. problem and could have been my phone. My experience with Google voice has been questionable as far as receiving codes.