Recent content by D.B. Cooper

  1. D.B. Cooper

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, Oct 6 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    One more here, I’ll be there.
  2. D.B. Cooper

    Best songs of Argentina

    I like Los Cafres they play Ska with a Spanish vibe. I never get tired of listening to this tune. This one too…
  3. D.B. Cooper

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, Sept 22 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    One more here. I’ll be there.
  4. D.B. Cooper

    The Pope is coming!!!, The Pope is coming!!!….Volunteers needed.

    The American born Pope Leo is coming to Argentina. He’ll be here from November 8th through the 11. The local church needs volunteers to help with the logistics. Here’s all the info. Volunteers must be fluent in Spanish and be living here legally.
  5. D.B. Cooper

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, Sept 8 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    One more here, count me in. I’ll be there.
  6. D.B. Cooper

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, Sept 1 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    Feels like Spring has sprung…I’ll be there.
  7. D.B. Cooper

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, Aug 25 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    One more here,…I’ll be there.
  8. D.B. Cooper

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, Aug 18 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    One more here. I’ll be there.
  9. D.B. Cooper

    Today

    You need to post it here…
  10. D.B. Cooper

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, August 4 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    One more here,…I’ll be there too.
  11. D.B. Cooper

    Why off-duty cops in second jobs ‘kill and die more’ in recession-hit Argentina

    Here’s a perfect example of that. This happened in Gerli a suburb of Quilmes two weeks ago. The video shows the victim with his wife arriving home after making a large cash withdrawal from a nearby bank. The thief with the gun didn’t know that the “easy looking” victim, the man in red and black...
  12. D.B. Cooper

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, July 21 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    Count me in. I will be there.
  13. D.B. Cooper

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, July 7 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    I’ll try to make it. I might be a bit late.
Back
Top