Recent content by gracielle

  1. gracielle

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, Oct 6 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    The meetup will be held outdoors in the covered patio.
  2. gracielle

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, Oct 6 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    I will be there as well....
  3. gracielle

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, Oct 6 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    Neil and I invite you to join us at our outdoor location in Palermo. SPRING schedule: 4:30pm - 6:30pm at VELVET Café/Resto. Come and join English-speaking expats for lively and informative conversations. Share your experiences with the group. Meet persons with interests in common. Find answers...
  4. gracielle

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, Sept 29 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    Eleven expats attended our social gathering. Thank you to all the regulars for the informative exchanges.
  5. gracielle

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, Sept 29 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    I will arrive at VELVET CAFE by 4:00pm to organize the setup of our tables.
  6. gracielle

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, Sept 29 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    The meetup will be held outdoors in the covered patio.
  7. gracielle

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, Sept 29 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    I will be there as well....
  8. gracielle

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, Sept 29 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    Neil and I invite you to join us at our outdoor location in Palermo. SPRING schedule: 4:30pm - 6:30pm at VELVET Café/Resto. Come and join English-speaking expats for lively and informative conversations. Share your experiences with the group. Meet persons with interests in common. Find answers...
  9. gracielle

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, Sept 22 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    I will not be there this afternoon. The weather is too cold for me.
  10. gracielle

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, Sept 22 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    Neil and I invite you to join us at our outdoor location in Palermo. SPRING schedule: 4:30pm - 6:30pm at VELVET Café/Resto. Come and join English-speaking expats for lively and informative conversations. Share your experiences with the group. Meet persons with interests in common. Find answers...
  11. gracielle

    US Embassy: presidential election voting reminder for citizens in ARG

    Correo Argentino is accepting the mailing of letters to the US but not of packages. In July I mailed a letter (carta simple/destino internacional/no registrado) at a cost of AR$9,000.
  12. gracielle

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, Sept 15 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    Fifteen expats attended our weekly social gathering. Thank you to all the regulars plus the two newcomers for the animated conversations and informative exchanges.
  13. gracielle

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, Sept 15 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    I will arrive at VELVET CAFE by 4:00pm to organize the setup of our tables.
  14. gracielle

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, Sept 15 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    The meetup will be held outdoors in the covered patio.
  15. gracielle

    Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, Sept 15 VELVET Café/Resto in Palermo

    I will be there as well....
Back
Top