¡Hola chicos!

ElChavoDel7

Registered
I'm not really new here on the forum, but I am starting anew. My now ex-girlfriend used to share a loginID on here. I've been here about 9 months.

I am looking to meet some new people for exchange of thoughts and ideas. I'm always looking to practice Castellano and I don't mind helping locals with English. I just got my bici fixed so if anyone wants to go for a ride through the city, let me know. Oh yeah, I'm a male in my early 30's if that matters to anyone.

Peace and fugazzeta forever!

hahaah!! I loved the Peace and Fugazzeta forever thing!!!

Welcome!
I´m from Argentina and I´m always looking forward to practise my english and/or helping others with Spanish..

Hey, I don't have a bike...YET. But I speak both Spanish and English and I like to jog around the city, go to the gym, drink beer, good food, watch sports and explore new places. I'm male 34. Let me know if either of you want to do something. Btw: I'm going to get a bike in January.

Hi El Chavo,

I move out in a few weeks and am bringing with me my Cannondale F700 mountain bike (that currently has road tyres for London cycling), I love cycling (especially touring) and want to make sure I get loads done when I'm out there. What kind of cycle routes are there?

I'm early 30's (30!) British guy, also looking to mejorar mi espanol, so maybe we can hablar espanol whilst cycling?? :)

ElChavoDel7 said:
I'm not really new here on the forum, but I am starting anew. My now ex-girlfriend used to share a loginID on here. I've been here about 9 months.

I am looking to meet some new people for exchange of thoughts and ideas. I'm always looking to practice Castellano and I don't mind helping locals with English. I just got my bici fixed so if anyone wants to go for a ride through the city, let me know. Oh yeah, I'm a male in my early 30's if that matters to anyone.

Peace and fugazzeta forever!

onmywaytoBA said:
....mejorar mi espanol....
.....hablar espanol....

One quick, immediate improvement would be to start calling it castellano :)

That "ll" is pronounced more or less the same way that the French pronounce "je" in "je suis" (and if you remember to use the same sound for "y" as in "Mayo" you'll be off to a flying start!)

onmywaytoBA said:
Hi El Chavo,

I move out in a few weeks and am bringing with me my Cannondale F700 mountain bike (that currently has road tyres for London cycling), I love cycling (especially touring) and want to make sure I get loads done when I'm out there. What kind of cycle routes are there?

I'm early 30's (30!) British guy, also looking to mejorar mi espanol, so maybe we can hablar espanol whilst cycling?? :)

Cannondale F700! I am jealous. I used to have a Cannondale F7 (stolen in the states), and a Cannondale F500 (which I sold before moving here.) Now I have some piece of #$@% that I bought on mercado libre, but at least it is less likely to get stolen. Whatever you do with you Cannondale, don't lock it up outside here. A bike of that caliber will disappear quickly.

As far as the routes here, there is a "bikeway" that runs through the city, but it sometimes stops abruptly and it is difficult to find where it picks back up again. Also many cars park illegally on it which defeats its purpose. The eco reserve in Puerto Madero is fun to ride through, but not very long. The city is nice to ride through later at night with lights, or on the weekends when traffic isn't so severe. I don't know much about biking outside of capital, but I'm sure you can find some info on the forum. Good luck with your move.

Back