1.5 Years in BA

ESSJinBA

Registered
Hi! After 1.5 years in BA with my Argentine husband, I'm joining the expat groups.

Happy to be a resource too, as I moved here from the US 1.5 years ago.

Un abrazo grande!

Welcome! :) I didn't join until 7 years after first coming here... I never knew about this place.

I'm always surprised at how many expats are in the same boat (married to an Argentine spouse and living here!) It's nice to find people who understand.

Eclair said:
Welcome! :) I didn't join until 7 years after first coming here... I never knew about this place.

I'm always surprised at how many expats are in the same boat (married to an Argentine spouse and living here!) It's nice to find people who understand.

Indeed! Coincidentally we just were approved for my Argentine husband's visa to go back to the US. So we'll be packing up soon, and hoping to find other cross cultural/bilingual couples there - fingers crossed!

sp_miguel1 said:
I am working on obtaining my Argentinian Residency. Have you had any experience with that?
:)[email protected]

Yes, I just completed mine in the end of July for permanent residency/dual citizenship. However, I qualified as an immediate relative of an Argentine - not sure about the papers needed for job related residency. If there's something specific you're trying to figure out, shoot me a PM and if I can, I'll be happy to help.

Suerte!

Back