1-bdr-2-ambientes-recoleta-apt-for-rent-by-owner.

For anyone considering this apartment, I highly recommended as an Airbnb alternative for the following reasons:

1. The apartment is very clean, bright, and looks exactly as it's shown in the photos.
2. The kitchen has all sorts of modern appliances/utensils/cups/plates and a washing machine.
3. It's conveniently located near bus stops along Av. Santa Fe for a quick ride to Retiro or Palermo.
4. The entire apartment was cleaned spic-n-span on a weekly basis including fresh linens and towels.
5. The host is a professional, super friendly, and immediately responds to any questions and concerns.
6. Includes High Speed Internet, A/C, and an HDTV with FLOW TV with HBO and various internet apps.

Shahe,
Thanks for your detailed remarks on the benefits of the Apartment, they were glad to have you as a guest for five weeks . Hopefully you can make it back to B.A. in the near future.
Regards

For anyone considering this apartment, I highly recommended as an Airbnb alternative for the following reasons:

1. The apartment is very clean, bright, and looks exactly as it's shown in the photos.
2. The kitchen has all sorts of modern appliances/utensils/cups/plates and a washing machine.
3. It's conveniently located near bus stops along Av. Santa Fe for a quick ride to Retiro or Palermo.
4. The entire apartment was cleaned spic-n-span on a weekly basis including fresh linens and towels.
5. The host is a professional, super friendly, and immediately responds to any questions and concerns.
6. Includes High Speed Internet, A/C, and an HDTV with FLOW TV with HBO and various internet apps.
Second that. Went to see the place as an option for my future accommodation, it's absolutely luxirious. More impressive yet than in the photos, the finishing is impeccable, especially considering the sloppy finishing that is so common in BsAs. All the contents - furniture, linens, kitchen appliances and dishes are of the highest quality. It is very quiet, sparkling clean and cozy. Has to be seen!

Temporary Apartment Rental Update: Rental price per day US$40 all inclusive for short term rental during High Season. All inclusive.
Rates for longer periods, over 30 days, are negotiable directly with owner

estamos interesados en el mes de febrero de 2023

(desafortunadamente, mi español no es muy bueno en absoluto)

¿puede decirme si esta propiedad estará disponible?

Saludos
Mark Kubicki
[email protected]

estamos interesados en el mes de febrero de 2023

(desafortunadamente, mi español no es muy bueno en absoluto)

¿puede decirme si esta propiedad estará disponible?

Saludos
Mark Kubicki
[email protected]
Mark, thanks for your interest, we will respond via WhatsApp and /or email.with the Details.

Rich

Hi Rich,
We are interested in a long term rental (3-6 month minimum) beginning at the end of February/beginning of March. Please let me know if this is possible.
Saludos,
Price
[email protected]

Back