$1 Million Usd To Spend In Bsas - How Long Can It Last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicman

Registered
Hi All,

I have recently finished a project here in the USA that has left me with $1 million USD spare cash in the bank. Rather than taking the dull boring route of investing this money I am considering moving to BA later in the year and wanted to get some feedback on what my monthly living expenses will be and how long I can live there with this amount of cash before I need to find a job. I already own my own apartment so I dont need to pay rent and I expect to live like a local and eat out at weekends in local restaurants with minimum indulgences and excess.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this

MM

PS: please could the usual old boring BA expats (generally males and exUSA) refrain from giving me their boring unsolicited opinions. I am not interested to hear the recommendations of old retired Americans. If you happen to be one of those please don't waste your time with a reply.

I would rather hear from younger Argentineans/Americans/Europeans who have a more open mind and less dogmatic view on expat life in Argentina.

Hi All,

I have recently finished a project here in the USA that has left me with $1 million USD spare cash in the bank. Rather than taking the dull boring route of investing this money I am considering moving to BA later in the year and wanted to get some feedback on what my monthly living expenses will be and how long I can live there with this amount of cash before I need to find a job. I already own my own apartment so I dont need to pay rent and I expect to live like a local and eat out at weekends in local restaurants with minimum indulgences and excess.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this

MM

PS: please could the usual old boring BA expats (generally males and exUSA) refrain from giving me their boring unsolicited opinions. I am not interested to hear the recommendations of old retired Americans. If you happen to be one of those please don't waste your time with a reply.

I would rather hear from younger Argentineans/Americans/Europeans who have a more open mind and less dogmatic view on expat life in Argentina.

Have you considered putting the million is low-yield CDs and staying where you are?

(Woops! Bad on me! I'm old. Sorry.)

I have a friend who is a Senior VP of the Central Bank of Nigeria . He specializes in helping people who have laods of cash and he gives free investment advice. He has authorised me to collect funds on his behalf.

Let me have your details so that we can get this together quickly before all the pessimist and jokers here put you off looking at Bs As as a great destination.

I have a friend who is a Senior VP of the Central Bank of Nigeria . He specializes in helping people who have laods of cash and he gives free investment advice. He has authorised me to collect funds on his behalf.

Let me have your details so that we can get this together quickly before all the pessimist and jokers here put you off looking at Bs As as a great destination.

Can I get your Nigerian friend's name, too? Where would you like me to send the money?

Oh boy! Rich at last!

EJLarson, here's an investment option that not only is profitable, but you also save a the only Nigerian astronaut:
http://www.anorak.co.uk/428124/money/nigerian-astronaut-lost-in-space-needs-3m-to-get-home-could-be-a-scam.html/
Bring Mr. Tunde home! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back