110 Voltage help

We have imacs and I don't think they have voltage switches, do they? I guess I did use my mac laptop there and plug it in without incident using just a convertor...is this what you mean that we will be able to do the same for our iMacs?

And as far as we can tell our Samsung Smart TVs aren't dual voltage either, at least they don't say it anywhere on the box or online

Curious if anyone can provide links to transformers that have worked great for your desktop computers and tvs brought from the US?
unless you bought your computer in 1989 it will be duel voltage. so no voltage adapters will be needed apart from the dongle for the actual outlet shape.

most of my apple stuff is dual voltage. Imacs have been dual voltage since around 1998. If there is a wall wart, it should say, in tiny print, 110-220 volts, in which case all you need is a plug adapter, not a transformer. I have a 2005 Mac Mini, that I use for music, and it is dual voltage. But in terms of transformers, go to Casa de Transformadores, and tell them the wattage of what you are using- you will need to find the wattage, which is usually printed on toasters or hair dryers or dvd players. Sometimes, you have to google the model number. Parana, 220, just a block and a half from Corrientes, near the obelisko.

Ssing tvs will be marked 110 but if you take the back off andook it will most likely have a 110-220 power board and be marked as such.

If you don't feel comfortable verifying then don't. Both of my Samsung tvs had a dual power board.

Back