114Th Grandson

Great news for the founder of las Abuelas de la Plaza de Mayo and her family... and most likely a lot of questions and soul searching for the man.

TVP showed a great documentary about Estela and her cause last night. Don't know the name because I didn't catch it from the very beginning, but I'm sure they'll show it again.

Here's the Bubble story with a video of the whole press conference:

http://bubblear.com/watch-the-entire-estela-de-carlotto-press-conference/

Such wonderful news!

My heart just breaks for the kids (well, adults now). I can't imagine what it does to your world to discover that the people you thought were your biological parents and whom you presumably loved and loved you in return then turn out to be complicant at the least if not actively involved in the murder of your biological parents. Just can't fathom.

My heart just breaks for the kids (well, adults now). I can't imagine what it does to your world to discover that the people you thought were your biological parents and whom you presumably loved and loved you in return then turn out to be complicant at the least if not actively involved in the murder of your biological parents. Just can't fathom.

As gut-wrenching as that surely must be, I can't help but think it's better to know the truth than to live with whatever nagging doubts led Mr. Hurban to have his DNA checked. And what a wonderful and fitting reward for the decades of effort by the indomitable Mrs. Carlotto!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
scotttswan Expat Life 0
H Expat Life 1
Back