12 cuotas for the peluqueria

As well as people running out of money, surely there must be a brewing debt crisis? People are maxing out their cards and have no forseeable way of paying those debts. Businesses are offering the kinds of deals above to make it easier for people to spend, but many people are spending money they don't have now, and have no certainty of having in 3, 6, 9, 12, or 18 months from now.

Very Dangerous ..., women that go to a Beauty Salon once a month for coloring, Cut, etc $$$$ ($3000 pesos plus) and use the 12 month payment facility on month 12 th. will face 12 Payments.$$$..! Go Broke. OMG Guess Mirtha can afford it..!

(Watched at Intratables TV Program )

Either way my wife went to the salon here and paid over 100 dollars for cut and color. Two weeks later I was paying 250 in the states to fix it.

I want her to be happy (you know the saying) so it was worth it, but we both learned a lesson.

"We have extended Now 12 to hairdressers, men don't spend much but I know women do" - Alberto.

As the head of state for todxs, this man talks like a real chauvinista.

Oh well, at least life just got better for everyone with even more credititos. Argentina de pie!

"We have extended Now 12 to hairdressers, men don't spend much but I know women do" - Alberto.

As the head of state for todxs, this man talks like a real chauvinista.

Oh well, at least life just got better for everyone with even more credititos. Argentina de pie!
i'm still waiting to hear his lefty supporters defend his comments

i'm still waiting to hear his lefty supporters defend his comments
Surprisingly many of his own have been condemning him as a misogynist on social media. In addition to that many prominent Peronists are already trashing him saying his regime is doomed to failure, obviously not wanting to go down with the sinking ship.

Back