15Inch Macbook Pro For Sale

julianhappen

Registered
Hi, I am presently in South Africa, but am flying to Argentina on the 1st of December. I will have 2 Macbook pro with me, both of which I bought in South Africa. One I do not need as it has a force trackpad which I am allergic to because of the EMF's.

I am tending not to want to use Mercadolibre to sell it as I do not parlay Spanish, I am aware of the high price of Macbooks in Argentina but don't need to make money by selling this unit, only cover what I paid for it and maybe a little more.

Also, I will be flying into Ushuaia, going to Antarctica and then only coming back into Buenos Aires on the 19th of December and will be around until about the 27th of December.

The Macbook has a spec of 15.4inch, 16gb RAM and 512SSD, mid 2015 model, bought in June this year, hardly used, in the box. A few small scratches and marks on the bottom. I bought it from a guy in Cape Town whose work bought him the same model and so no longer needed it. Only thing is it will come with a South Africa adapter plug.

I am thinking 40,000 for the unit, which is a little more than I paid for it. The Mercadolibre libre price for this sort of unit is around 50,000.

If anyone here is interested in this unit, I am sure we can work something out while I am in Argentina.

[email protected]

The guy I bought it from said his hands seize up and he recommended using a mouse. Upon further testing I really noticed the electromagnetism, (the force trackpad clicks you!)

Thorsten, Prices for Macbook Pro's are high in South Africa, but not as high as Argentina. The machine is barely used (i have used it for a few hours only) and only a few months old, the marks are barely visible apart from one scratch which is more visible.

The new mbp doesnt have the ports of the older version and doesnt offer significant advantages as far I can see. It is a bit like the difference between the iphone 6s and iphone 7.

Next March Argentina will drop computers' import fees, and prices will be cut in half.

Back