1st post! Where outside BsAs to shackup?

ttttttt

Registered
OK,First off thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this. Im a US citizen doing the expat thing in barcelona. What I would like to do is move somewhere quiet near Buenos Aires, and with easy access to the city. I´d like something a bit rural,with some space. I will have a dog, but no car. For the most part I will be working and living healthily. However, I am a 24 year old man and I will of course want to do the whole "city thing" now and again. Alternatively, would there be any quieter parts of the city where I could get to know the city when I first arrive, a space that is not overburdened with urban stacking?
Money is not a problem, nor the language. Please someone point me in a direction of a suitable place for me! ¡supergracias!

steveinbsas

Registered
The first area that came to mind (within the city) is Palermo Soho...there's a lot less stacking there...by decree (zoning)...plenty of great shops and restaurants, but still close to everything else.

ReemsterCARP

Registered
If money is not a problem you might like the better off neighbourhoods of Tigre or Martínez. Way more quiet than Capital Federal and well connected to the city with public trannsportation.