2.5 kilos of blueberries for 60 pesos. Any takers?

allcraz

Registered
Please PM me if you're interested. They are frozen and you would have to be available tomorrow morning to come pick them up when the delivery arrives. Usually arrives quite early but no guaranteed time. I'm in San Telmo.

Hi , what are actal blueberies called here ?
I know that cranberries are called arandanos.
Also , is there any place that sells pure ocean spray style cranberry juice ?

Hi Fabe. Cranberries don't exist here and blueberries are arandanos. I have heard of people finding imported Ocean Spray cranberry juice at Disco or Jumbo, but if I'm not mistaken that was several years ago.

Fabe said:
Hi , what are actal blueberies called here ?
I know that cranberries are called arandanos.
Also , is there any place that sells pure ocean spray style cranberry juice ?

cranberries are arándanos rojos or arándanos ácidos, but they're not available here

they sell cranberries all over the place here. In lujan , and san vicente i have seen them .
I was asking what they call blueberries here

Actually , I read that there is a new agro boom here . Its cranberries . and they cultivat ehtem for export , in San Luiz and mendoza ithink.
The biggest buyer is USA.
Blueberries I havnt seen , you know the kind u eat with cottage cheese.
Ah , , and cotage cheese , is IT available here ? whats it called here ?

Fabe, they call blueberries arándanos here. The translation of both blueberries and cranberries is "arandano." Yes, cranberries are grown in the north but I meant that they do not exist as in you can't buy them - you are correct - they export them all and will continue to do so until there is demand. The same thing happened with the blueberries.

I don't know which kind of blueberry you are talking about that you eat with cottage cheese - I have never seen cottage cheese and have read here that no one else has found it either in the last 5 years or so.

Blueberry:

Cranberry:
cranberry-MAIN.jpg
bb.jpg

Allcraz is right - blueberries are arandanos and you can find them although not easily. I have never seen cranberries for sale here. They are called arandanos rojos as far as I know but again, haven't seen them for sale.

Back