2 bedroom flat - furnished- in Palermo Hollywood w/ swimming pool and parrilla in the building for rent . Available from 20th December . Usd 760 .

The Gustav Klimt reproduction hanging over the bed in the second photo is incorrectly hung. It's a vertical and not a horizontal.
It should look like this. It's also a bad repro since somebody flopped the original left to right. !!!.
The pool looks fab!

Thank you for you artistic feedback! :)
I bought it in plaza Serrano about a decade ago , what can I do . Anyhow

My last renter asked for all the paintings and personal items to be removed so we did . So the questioned reproduction is no longer there .

Ps the Pool is fab :)

The Gustav Klimt reproduction hanging over the bed in the second photo is incorrectly hung. It's a vertical and not a horizontal.
It should look like this. It's also a bad repro since somebody flopped the original left to right. !!!.
The pool looks fab!
lol, first thing I wanted to say. Imagine buying a Kilmt print having never heard of Klimt.

Almost as much of a horrorshow as the bed linen ;)

I knew I was buying a reproduction of the kiss by Klimt , I have not had the opportunity to go to Vienna to see the original but hopefully I will some day :)
There are two / three options of bedding for each room , this one I put for the photo. There are grey/ white ones as well . :)

The appartment is unoccupied ( the girl renting has returned to her country )
So it is available from now to view .
usd 720 per month for this 2 bedroom , 2 bathroom rooftop pool appartment very closer to Sudestada , Palermo Hollywood. Close to all means of transport , safe and nice area....

Available for viewing :)

Am not familiar with the Neuquén rental market . Are you in a touristic area ? Or oil/ gas ?
this apartment is my home which I am renting while living in the UK :)

I would like to add my personal recommendation for this apartment, the owner and her very pleasant help that live in the building. Located on a leafy, pleasant street in Palermo Hollywood. Very nearby an excellent carniceria, a large Chinese market, other services; location is attractive, comfortable and a wide variety of cafes and restaurants tucked away in the streets nearby. It was an easy and inexpensive taxi ride from Recoleta for anyone who has feet in both worlds. Apartment is spacious, lots of light, on a higher floor, contrafrente, morning sun in big window and afternoon light on other side, big closets and spaces for storage or bookshelves. Big and well outfitted kitchen for anyone who likes to cook. Victoria the owner communicates well, honest and good English, so it's easy to work things out.
I had planned to rent myself until life threw me a curve and was not able to complete.

Back