2 bedroom Recoleta Apartment for rent.

Maxba

Registered
On the border between Recoleta and Barrio Norte I offer at Larrea and Santa Fe street for rent a 65m2 apartment on the 6th floor, with two spacious bedrooms, high ceilings and a wide balcony.
This lovely apartment has got a perfect location, close to the famous barrio Recoleta and Sante Fe shopping street.
Just one block away from the subway station, restaurants and movie theaters. The apartment has got a living room and two spacious bedrooms which make it really suitable for students living together. There are two spacious bedrooms, one room has got a double bed and the other two separate beds. The two big rooms make the apartment perfect to share between two persons.
The master bedroom has a wide balcony at the front.
The kitchen is well equipped. Furthermore the apartment is equipped with cable tv, telephone line, High Speed internet access, air-conditioning, microwave, coffee machine, bed linen and towels for 4 persons.
The apartment is situated in a well maintained building (style:Rationalismo) and counts with a reliable doorman and lot's of young people.
Weekly maid-service is included
Price per week: 450 USD including all expenses and fees.
Price for whole January 2010 950 USD,-: including all expenses and fees. Minimum stay 3 days 200 U$D For a midterm lease 2 months or more consult for discount.
For more info or pictures please contact me by sending me a private message or call from Argentina 15 65 378 338

Attachments

• DSC00627.jpg
    DSC00627.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC00628.jpg
    DSC00628.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00595.jpg
    DSC00595.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00606.jpg
    DSC00606.jpg