23 Year Old American Woman Available to Nanny

ramalone

Registered
Hola todas!

My name is Rachel and I have lived here in Buenos Aires (Palermo Chico) for almost 6 months now. I work during the day as a Project Manager for an internet marketing firm here in BA but during the night and weekends I am available to baby-sit. I am from Minnesota and recently graduated from Iowa State University with a degree in Advertising. I am a native english speaker and speak some spanish (I'm working on it)

Currently, I baby-sit for about 4 different expat families with children ranging from 4 months to 7 years. I live with my sister and her husband and their adorable 7-month-old daughter, so I have plenty of experience with children.

I have references available upon request but if you're looking for some free time, a night or two a week, send me an email ([email protected]).

I look forward to meeting more expat families and hopefully entertaining your children so you can enjoy some grown-up free time! Thanks!

Are you still looking to babysit? If so PM me! Thanks!

Hi Rachael,

We’re an American family from California living in Palermo Soho. Our kids are 7 (girl), 6 (girl) and 4 (boy). They are in school during the week so we don’t need someone full time.

We’re looking for someone to watch our kids 1-2 nights during the week (Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30 – 11:30 for example) and then one weekend day (either Sat or Sun from 11 – 6).

When you have the chance, please let me know if this is something that would work for you and your schedule. Also, please let me know what you charge per hour.

Additionally, please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Philippe Violette
[email protected]

Back