24Th November 2016 Coffee Chat Zona Norte (San Isidro)

Girino

Registered
[posting this again with more details]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Looking to spend a spring afternoon away from the hectic pace of BA? [/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Don't miss this opportunity to meet fellow expats residing in the northern riverside suburbs and a chance to visit the[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] historic municipality of San Isidro[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)].[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]http://www.ccsanisid...m.ar/ciudad.php[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Take a scenic ride on the Mitre Line. Modern, clean, air-conditioned trains....departing every 15 minutes from Retiro Train Station.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]http://www.trenmitre.../recorridos.php[/background]

Retiro Train Station - Tigre

Estaciones: Retiro, Lisandro de la Torre, Belgrano C, Núñez, Rivadavia, Vicente López, Olivos, La Lucila, Martínez, Acassuso, [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]San Isidro[/background], Beccar, Victoria, Virreyes, San Fernando, Carupá, Tigre.

plaza-de-s_1353898728299.jpg
catedral-san-isidro-hostel-en-buenos-aires.jpg
DSC07618.JPG

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Nov, Thu 24[sup]th[/sup] 4:30 PM @Boutique del Libro, 461 Chacabuco, San Isidro.[/background]

HOW TO GET THERE FROM CAPITAL:
  • Go to Retiro Train Station and board the train from Retiro to Tigre (leaves from platform 1 o 2)
  • Get off at San Isidro station
  • Follow THESE directions to walk to La boutique del libro
  • Enter from the door shown in the picture below and cross the bookstore\
I will bring an English dictionary and put it on the table so that you can easily spot the Expats table. If the weather is nice and not too cold, we will sit in the garden. See you there!

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]
kcjkab.png
[/background]

Serafina.....count me in! Thank you for the update and helpful directions.

BA Expats: San Isidro is a quaint town to visit. Arrive before chat time and enjoy a leisurely walk. Many large homes surround the historic center and line the riverside. From Plaza Mitre you can take the path that leads down to the Rio de La Plata to arrive at the riverside park. It's a picturesque setting to take a break and enjoy a snack.

I will be going on the Mitre Train Line. Those who wish to join me, please PM me. We can arrange to meet at the Retiro Train Station at 2.30pm.

[background=rgb(230, 230, 230)] [/background][background=rgb(230, 230, 230)]on the brink.....[/background]great, one person coming from Beccar.

Back