28 year old Canadian girl moving permenantly to BA this August - looking to meet up!

Camilla

Registered
Hi there

I am a 28 year old from Vancouver, BC, Canada moving to BA permenantly with my French boyfriend this mid August. I would love to meet some other girls to have fun with, explore, practice (I mean learn!) Spanish with, dance, etc - please email me!

Camilla

How exactly do you plan on living "Permenantly" in Argentina? Perma-Tourist?

Hey!

Im teaching in Ba. Give me your email and Ill contact you!

c

Hey Camilla, I'm from Toronto and I just moved to BA last month. Would love to meet you when you get here.

Hey Camilla,

I'm a Montrealer, moved here last September, I'll be here for a while, pm when in town.:)

Hey ladies! I too am an expat living in Baires from Minneapolis, MN, moved here 10 mths ago. I'll be making a long visit to the hometown (3 wks), but returning to Baires the last week in August. I would love to make more connections!!

Hi Im 31 and just moved to BA from California with my husband and i know no one! I would love to meet up and have a drink (or two :) ) Maybe we could all meet up? [email protected]. Anyone love wine as much as i do? :)

Hello all!

I'm 24 and just moved here a month ago - maybe we should have a girls in their early 20s - early 30s meet up? I would love to drink some wine and chat, and wouldn't mind planning it.

Camilla, when do you get here?

sketchyblueeyes said:
Hello all!

I'm 24 and just moved here a month ago - maybe we should have a girls in their early 20s - early 30s meet up?

I'm sooooo in for this. And I'm not even a girl. Or in my 20s.

:)

Back