2Bd furnished apartment for rent in Alto Palermo neighbourhood

piba45

Registered
Hi,
I am currently living in Washington, DC and am renting out my apartment in Buenos Aires. It is fully furnished, including towels, sheets, etc. It has Internet, Cable TV, AC-heating, clothes washer, and weekly cleaning.
It has two bedrooms, one bathroom, living room, kitchen and a balcony with a sitting area (65 sq meters in all) with a great view from the 11th floor.
I used to work from home and I left my working desk that sits right in front of the window with a view from the 11th floor (a real treat).
The apartment is lovely because it has windows in every room (unusual in BA) with lots of sun and light. The building has 24 hrs security and the location is superb: it is five minutes from the Palermo park, which is fantastic for a daily jogger (like me), and two minutes from Coronel Diaz and Santa Fe, which is perfect for the Metro and buses.
I am asking for U$900/per month with everything included and only for long term rentals.
I am looking for someone responsible, who will take care of all my stuff.
If interested, please email me at [email protected] and I can send photos and/or arrange to have someone show it.
Best,
Patricia

Back