2bed flat for Rent - Palermo Soho no agency

brett

Registered
Hi,
We have a lovely 2 bed flat to rent in Palermo Soho, just one and a half blocks from the Botanical Gardens and the Subte Line D. We are going to UK for a year or so, and are therefore offering it for rent.

It is 62 m2, available fully furnished and equipped or we could offer unfurnished for longer term contract. We have wireless broadband internet, cable TV, aircon etc all mod cons.

This is not a business venture for us, it is our home, so we are more interested in finding someone who would care for the place than in making a profit. Accordingly we would offer it for a very reasonable rent.

Available from end May, for photos or to view call Brett on 15 3233 8930 or send me a PM.

Hi,

Sorry Naomi, but we would prefer tenants without furry friends:rolleyes:.

Brett

Brett....I am not sure if you got my 1st message....but we are looking for a flat...
two early retired men from the USA...live part time in Mexico and the remainder in BsAs. Can you provide more info please....my email is [email protected]
cheers y ciao
Michael

Hi all,
Just an update to say that our apartment is available again, Any questions, just drop me a line.

Thanks,
Brett

Brett,

My roommate and I are living in Palermo Soho and looking for a move closer to Av Santa Fe. We're both 22 years old - he's in University and I'm just traveling and trying to make do.

We're not dating or anything so two bedrooms is kind of a must (esp on my part)... Even though we're younger, we've both been living on our own in the states for a couple years and take very good care of rentals.

Would you mind sending us some more info on your place if it's still available?
My email is [email protected]

-Lizzy Muzzy

Hi Brett,

My boyfriend and I just moved to Buenos Aires and are looking for an apartment in Palermo. Yours sounds lovely. We're both 25, very responsible, and here to work/learn Spanish for ~1 year. I'd like to see pictures and chat about pricing if the apartment is still available. Please send me a note if you're interested!

Caitlan

Hello,

I know it´s a long shot ... but is your apartment currently available? I am in BA for five months. Professional American woman, middle aged, who wants a ¨homey¨place to be my BA abode.

Victoria

Back