2Nd Post, Countdown Underway

tivlaski

Registered
Aloha

I posted a couple months ago and come looking now for suggestions concerning in which part of BA I'd be advised to search for apartments if 1) I want cheap rent 2) I want relative security.

I´ll be living in Buenos Aires beginning starting in mid to late January for a duration to be determined either by immigration or money. (Longer if I can get a job and/or visa. Any comments on these?) I've been looking through compartodepto.com and have seen that some of the arrangements would suit me financially. Has anyone used this site?

Also, does anyone know of jiujitsu schools in BA and have suggestions? Are there any insights on where I might find live jazz and other music?

Much appreciated are any responses. I'll see some of you in a few months.

T

All of the above are possible although it would help if your parents could set up a trust fund to pay you a few thousand US dollars every month. Consider your competition for jobs. They can still keep their rooms with Mom and Dad like you would if you didn't have that damned sense of adventure. See if you can get a job with the US foreign service; the competition is really steep, but if you get in you can't beat the pay and the benes. Where you want to live and can afford will probably not be dangerous, although you didn't tell us where. You are young, quick on your feet and probably look poor. Find that dojo and keep tough. Good luck.

Back