3 Bedroom Apartment For Sale In The Heart Of Caballito.

nlaruccia

Registered
Excellent apartment with 4 rooms (3 bedrooms), 2 bathrooms, garage, storage room, snd service bathroom, radiant heating, 5 air conditionera, balcony with an 18 x 3.2 meter terrace. Facing East, with no building boundaries obstructing view. An exceptional view and location just one block from subway line A and metets from a line of bises. No commission on sale. The building has a generator. Also, there are two Megatlons withing walking distance, a shopping mall, and Village Caballito movie theatre. Lots
Lots of restaurants and inly a few blocks from Parqie Rivadavis. $220,000 USD.
I can't post the photos from my iPhone so PM me for more details or email [email protected] and I'll email you the photos.

Excelente departamento de 4 ambientes, cochera y baulera. Baño ppal., toillete, habitación y baño de servicio, losa radiante, 5 equipos de aire acondicionado, balcón terraza de 18 mts x 3,2 mts. Orientación Este, sin edificios linderos. Excepcional vista y ubicación a una cuadra del subte A y metros de paradas de muchas lineas de colectivos. Sin comision de venta. Edificio con grupo electrogeno.
u$s 220.000

Back