38 Best Restaurants In Buenos Aires

I would love too hit some of those spots up great list and some of the plates look amazing. One thing I love about BA when I am there is the food.

I have been to around half of them, and I think this is a pretty good list. A few I think are overrated, but most of my favorites are here.

This list is not authentic. I imagine some restaurant owners paid to be there

That was written by Allie Lazar. You want to talk smack about her, I'll talk about your love affair with "Doktor" Zero's sphincter.

ha ha - learn to live with views which dont necessarily match yours! Never mind, talking of sphincters come and l*ck mine first, and then as a reward, i will teach you what good food tastes like.

====

If you want to talk dirty here - fine - lets talk dirty. Lets do it your way.

ha ha - learn to live with views which dont necessarily match yours! Never mind, talking of sphincters come and l*ck mine first, and then as a reward, i will teach you what good food tastes like.

====

If you want to talk dirty here - fine - lets talk dirty. Lets do it your way.

That's not a view you're expressing - it's an accusation about someone who has a high degree of integrity. Can you back it up with some evidence?

There is clearly Macri behind that list. A mapuche told me. He also told me that John Lennon is alive and he is one of them. Here's his picture:
If you don't believe me, it's your word against mine. Doh!

el-caso-santiago-maldonado-2552735w620.jpg

I have been reading Allie since she was an unknown blog, have met her, and seen her dining in restaurants more than once. There is absolutely nothing "inauthentic" about her or her writing, and its stupid to assume anyone paid her besides magazine and website editors. Having eaten in about half of these restaurants, and being a verifiable authentic human being who eats, I can tell you that what you are complaining about is - taste -.
And everyone has different taste.
You, personally, may not like all of these restaurants.
I do not like some of them, and others, I do.

But they are all quality restaurants, who are trying to make good food, authentically.
Not a single chinese tenedor libre is listed, nor some of my favorite not so good, but cheap and friendly, neighborhood dives.

She is a real food journalists, and this is real list.

and if you dont like Gran Dabang, or Proper, there is something wrong with you. They are two of the best restaurants that I have eaten in worldwide, in 62 years of eating, and incredible value for the money- similar places in the USA would be triple, easily.
Plus- CHORI !
there is nothing to compare, at 2 am, to a chori from Chori, with an artesanal beer, or one of those Gin and Tonics in the plastic cup.

Back