4 Web developers..

T'Brigadier

Registered
Hi, whats up?

Im here trying to make contact with any web programator on this comunity. The Idiea in my mind maby it isnt new, but it still woth here Iguess. I just wanna be in touch with others web developers around here, the idea its simple: get together sometimes, share knowledges, works oportunityes, anyway, all that kind of things. If anybody here consider this idea or its working on this already (I think it could) just fell free to reply this.

Regards. :)

Hi TB!

Say right now I'm in the states, but my goal is to move down there in time for Creamfields (Nov.) and skip a terrible Minnesota winter.

I'm a drupal developer/designer and I'd love to connect with others developing in BA. Right now I'm working on getting projects and contract lined up so I can enjoy a good 4-5 months down there and make sure finances are still intact.

How is the market for opportunities for web developers/designer down there? Are there a lot of small businesses seeing it worthwhile to invest in them? Is mobile a big thing in BA?

Cheers T'B!

Ryan

Hello,
I'm moving to BA on Oct 13 and I'm a full-time web developer. I'd totally enjoy meeting up with others in the field.

I'm a web / backend developer, would be interested in doing some networking.

We are hiring software developers in BA. See our website for info: SCVsoft.com.

Back