5 Injured In A Shootout

YOenBA

Registered
I just read about this: http://buenosairesherald.com/article/119298/five-injured-in-a-shootout-in-downtown-ba

Crazy! So far I haven't heard anything about WHY anyone was shooting and whether or not the injured were innocent bystanders or the guys trying to get away. Does anyone live in this area?

I live in the area, and there have been a good 10 incidents like this in the past year. I am surprised this one made the news. Probably because a police officer was shot, that of course is something that people should know about. One of the incidents, right on Talcahuano and Peròn that I witnessed about 6 months ago, one of the delincuents was killed by the guy he tried to assault, and I saw them taking the body away and everything. Another time I saw a guy shot and laying on Peròn and Libertad, and they put a garbage bag over him until the coroner came and took the body away. The of course they find dead guys in the hotels scattered around the area, but they just get taken away without notice, and not to forget the buildings that have collapsed and facades crumbling down to the street.

Friend of mine popped out to get some milk and found himself in the middle of a gun battle. Not a good way to start your day.

Back