7 Years In Buenos Aires, C.f. Here Now 45 Years Please Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you watch the video, you'll see police cars with U.S. style (red) lights. Here the police cars all have (blinding) blue lights. Also, the fire sirens, if I am not mistaken, are different here too...

The video in question: https://www.youtube....h?v=lgcCeS7BO2w

Edited to Add: After searching for other videos of fires here in Argentina, it appears the fire sirens could be from here, and maybe even the police car too after looking at it close enough... I guess the red flashing lights could be from the firetruck, if they have them.

I searched for articles of "incendio departamento buenos aires" from June 5 to June 8 2015 (he states the date of the fire being June 6, 2015), and nothing comes up. Something like that would have come up in the media for sure, especially if it was arson, as the man in the video indicates it was.

If it's a con it's a long con. Both their Facebook's are quite old.
They got engaged in Boston in 2008
Married 2010 here in Ba.
Posted on the 12th of June last year asking for help their their paypal with an email that's used in a few other places.

CALL ME 4588 0803 IF YOU WANT TO BACK UP YOUR ACCUSATIONS !!!! YOU ARE ALL WRONG IS THIS A SITE FOR $$ BA EXPATS ONLY YOUR REPLYS MAKE HUMANITY PEOPLE LOOK VERY BAD GOT BALLS TO WRITE TRASH ABOUT MY WIFE AND I; LETS TALK PERSONAL! I MADE SOME MISTAKES IN SHOCK THE FIRE FRIDAY JUNE 5TH 2015 Address MATURIN 2337 In Apt 13 The Loco HOMBRE EX GUARD CIA? FOR EX President MENEM SPECIAL TREATMENT FOR A ARSONIST WITH CHRISTINA AS PRESIDENT HE IS IN A MENTAL UNIT SOMEWHERE!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND REPLYS!! THE THING IS YOU CALL ME NIGERAN SCAMMER I HAVE ALL THE PROOF RIGHT HERE I AM A TRUE BA EXPAT!! WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE BESIDES RICH AND NOT IN DIRE STRAITS NEED LIKE US <3 CALL ME My US PASSPORT NUMBER VALID IS 446072107 FOR ALL YOU SPYS I SHOULD NOT GIVE THIS BUT I WILL TAKE A CHANCE!!! Thank you My Ex Americans! Blessings and Love! MICHAEL. S. Smith

"Argh, I demand that you help me and if you don't I'll rage quit! Argh argh! I am not a Nigerian but I can't help writing like one, argh!!!! I also can't take my caps lock off argh, rage rage!!! I don't like to calm down because then I actually might make sense argh!!! rage!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back