8-N Protest - Ultra Right Wing Pot Bangers?

Joe

Registered
I read in the Herald that the government is saying the so called 8-N anti-government protest is just the "Ultra Right Wing".

I have a vision of BAexpats members marching goose step fashion under a black BAexpats banner with brown shirts all the way to the Casa Rosada crushing and maiming the poor under their black leather jack boots. Is this going too far? How many of you are planning on cutting your mustaches in the fashion of Adolf?

Too hot to wear black leather boots or dark brown shirts, if flip flops and light color tees are okayed you can count me in.

I'm too young to shave. :rolleyes:

Sydney, Australia, 8N already in Progress...... :D

291x0_603063.jpg

http://www.infobae.c...sta-del-8N.html

Anyone who doesnt take the trouble to inform themselves about the recent past with the ultra right running this country is not only ignorant but also insults everyone else's intelligence.

Not just history this is present consciousness and the living past.

So would it be fair to say that those marching in the 8-N protest tonight are simply carrying on the evil deeds of the right-wing thugs of the past which included throwing live people out of airplanes, raping young woman and stealing their babies?

So would it be fair to say that those marching in the 8-N protest tonight are simply carrying on the evil deeds of the right-wing thugs of the past which included throwing live people out of airplanes, raping young woman and stealing their babies?

The Populism has to find a common enemy to assemble the forces, and disqualify any form of protest.

I think Phil's point (sorry if I'm putting words in your mouth dude) is that his examples were the right wing dictators which everyone remembers. Compare them and their tactics to the tactics of today's (and previous) demonstrators.

The demonstrators are made up of people I know personally, as well as most I do not (obviously!). I can guarantee 100% that everyone I know who is planning to march today despise the dictators - both of the past and those who are currently trying to make themselves so. They are marching because they are terrified of the direction Cristina is taking. Each one of them fears she is too friendly with Chavez and worries that she is trying to turn the country into something similar to Venezuela.

If they are being duped by "ultra-right wingers" I would rue the day they take power if I were them. Many of these people are even Peronists who think that Cristina is going too far and fear that she will go even further, as well as many who are anti-Peronist as well.

This government is really good at making statements full of propoganda that have little or no basis in fact. Are "ultra-right wingers" involved in these cacerolazos? Certainly there are some. Some may even be organizing. But I can guarantee that the people who are marching, for the most part, are against Cristina's policies and not for "ultra-right wing" policies, and will continue to have the same problems if other dictators attempt to put themselves into power in place of Cristina.

I read an article in the Clarin a day or two ago that had the results of a poll done, asking if people would be happy for Cristina to change the constitution and put herself up for a third term. I don't remember the exact numbers, but a large majority (thinking it was 75%+) said "no way" and not only did they not want to the constitution changed, but neither did they want Cristina in for another term.

You can say what you want about the Clarin and whatever propoganda they may be putting out, but their findings match what I know people say when I talk to them.

You tell me! - you are the one who is propagating the comparison - and with Nazi Germany who killed raped etc even more!

People are exercising a democratic liberty - but not all of Argentina by any means. Many who are going out were the exact same ones who protested against De La Rua in December 2001 I know them they are friends and this was when I was in Argentina. Many being the self same ones who protested against Bignone in December 1983. Making comparisons with Nazis is just plain wrong

I dare say there are some around today who are so incensed about the Cristina Government that they may even be saying let's return to the Dictatorship - Ive heard that said.

What alternative would you like to see? wearing your uniform?

This is the article I read: http://www.buenosair...ntigovt-protest

"Kirchnerite Senator Aníbal Fernández (FpV), who spoke on Monday dismissing the action as the “ultra right-wing factions defence of Clarín media group’s interests,” commented again today saying that “while there are people who are going to protest tomorrow because of things they don’t like, most of them are brought together that have direct backing by the extreme right.”

Perhaps this is like George Bush's famous "you're either with us or against us" in terms of supporting the Iraqi invasion, - either you support the invasion or you're one of the terrorists. If you don't support Christina (by attending the protest) then you are just a tool of the ultra right wing, which as Phil has shown us, has done some extremely nasty things in Argentina.

I am going tonight and I am not ultra right wing - I just despise corruption and this government is taking it too far. SIMPLE AS THAT!

Plus, those K fanatics are scary - their brainwashing crap (see example above) is creating an uncomfortable vibe all over the place - and I don´t like that either.

Even though the 8N people have repeated a thousand times their motives for attending, the k fanatics still want to believe that we are right wing nazis, people who have lost privileges (is security a privilege?), selfish upper class people who under-employ servants, who want a coup d etat, haters, blah blah... DENIAL anyone?

Kirncherismo is a mental illness. There is no sense in trying to reason with any of them because they have a scripted response for anything.

Back