A Dark Chapter In The History Of Argentina

Davidglen77

Registered
This video evidences a dark chapter in the history of Argentina:

http://www.infobae.com/2014/09/23/1596938-video-el-motochorro-se-cruzo-al-aire-uno-los-turistas-canadienses-que-intento-robar

Sometimes I wonder if Argentina learned from Italy or if it was the other way round.

Anyway, if this place gets too close to home, I will have to move again. (I don't have a television since these things drive me crazy).

Yes, I certainly do and so do 1000s of other people around the world that haven't been brainwashed or eat free choripanes from the government.

I still want to know what we're not supposed to believe.

Is it how bad the translator was? I agree i can't believe they hired someone that bad. I bet it was just some random from the office or something.

Is that what you can't believe matias?

I just want to hear how this was put together by the US Embassy..........since we all know Argentina is un pais con buena gente :)

In Italy, the US Embassy makes cute videos on the meaning of hand gestures, but in Argentina, they recruit unsuspecting Canadians to ride bikes around Boca with cameras on their heads. In the Why Does Everyone Pick on Argentina we found that more than ten percent of the respondents said only USA picks on Argentina. I myself was approached by a US embassy worker, who once he found out I was Canadian, offered me a diamond encrusted Rolex in exchange for wearing a silly Go-Pro on a USA cap and walking around Microcentro whilst listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd on a iPhone 6.

Back