A date out of the ordinary!

jago25_98

Registered
Seems she's done it all!

Zoo... check.
Gardens... check.
Museums... check.
Tandoor... check.
Rollers... decided it's a five minute wonder.
Tigre/Del Plata/Colonia - lovely but I'm looking for an evening or afternoon thing. Will check out Rio Plata. If we get longer Punta Del Este too.
Polo... have inquired.

What would I normally go to and check out? Martial arts, debate/discussion groups... sport.

How's about a cooking class together? I think language would be alright with that, unlike a discussion group that wouldn't work. As would sport. A group sport of some kind.

Is there a supervised climbing wall somewhere better than the one on Peru Beach?

Any off-the-wall ideas for us?

Ciao!

Saturday, tomorrow, at 4pm, Polo Championship with free entrance, followed by a funny party after the match, given by the sponsors. Avenida Libertador, crossing Avenida Dorrego.

Whatever happened to "just hanging out"?

I don't like "themed-dates" (sounds so American...). Why does everything have to be so ... scheduled??

Please don't take this offensively, just a point of view...

Tomorrow night will be a huge party at Centro Cultural Konnex. Sunday 9pm at Parque Centenario will be an Opera performance.

French jurist said:
At this point, why not a whole weekend en la cama with premium food & champagne ?!

French Jurist is right, you are missing the point, you are not an entertainer. Whatever you do with her is an excuse to spend time with her, so, it is not important.

Back