a few travel questions???

Ryoga

Registered
1) is there an exit fee at AEP? I want to take a flight to Rio

2) do they stamp for reentry at AEP? i need to renew my visa

3) whats the name of the shuttle at EZE... Manuel T?????

Dolly

Registered
1) Last time I flew the exit fee was $30US but I heard it went up.

2) yes they stamp for rentry.

3) Manuel Tienda Leon

luddite

Registered
Last time I flew from AEP (to Cordoba) I did not pay a separate exit fee. But you should check www.aa2000.com.ar for more airport information.

Any authorized port of entry would have an immigration office that stamps your passport. I wasn't aware that you can fly to Rio from AEP; I thought most international flights went through EZE.

The shuttle is Manuel Tienda Leon (www.tiendaleon.com.ar)

Enjoy your trip.

B.

Ryoga

Registered
luddite said:
Any authorized port of entry would have an immigration office that stamps your passport. I wasn't aware that you can fly to Rio from AEP; I thought most international flights went through EZE.

B.

Pluna flys INTL out of AEP

bradlyhale

Registered
I've never flown out of AEP internationally, but I have flown internationally out of MDZ and EZE. You only pay the 18 USD tax if you're leaving the country. I would imagine that this would be charged at AEP if you're leaving to Rio de Janeiro, as RJ is an international desetination.

I don't know with which airline you are flying, but from my personal experience TAM has included the tax in the fare. I read somewhere else on this forum that GOL is also tacking the tax onto the price of the ticket. I'm not sure about Pluna.

(Edit: According to some research I've done, all airport taxes were to be paid upon purchase of the ticket starting March 1, 2009.)

A partir del 1° de marzo de 2009 cada pasajero deberá abonar su Tasa de uso de Aerostación Internacional a la línea aérea al momento de la compra del pasaje, de conformidad con la Resolución ORSNA 10/2009.

Los menores de 2 años no pagan esta tasa. Los pasajeros en tránsito están exentos de abonarla.
Boa viagem! :)

fred mertz

Registered
I think that the only airline that would fly from AEP to Rio would be Pluna via Montevideo