A peruvian newcomer =P

ktrin

Registered
Hi Everyone,
My name is Catherine. I was born in Peru, but then my family moved to Buenos Aires, Argentina where I lived for like 12 years. Then, I went to the US to study, and I got my BA degree. Now, I'm back in Buenos Aires.
I found this place while looking for ways on "how to rent my apartment" XD well I googled something different but somehow this place came up. I read a couple of post and the place seemed interesting, so I decided to make an account. Also, I don't want to stop using my English otherwise I'm afraid I might forget :eek:
Nice meeting you!

Welcome. You will find ample reason to use your English here.

Hey there welcome! I'm new to the site as well, its been pretty nice so far. I also am a recent grad from the states and here to work more on my spanish. Perhaps we could practice?! Any good tips you have on the city from when you were here before? Nice meeting you as well!

Welcome Catherine,
In your opinion what are some of the best Peruvian restaurants in the city?

Hi Everyone!
Thank you for the nice welcome =D
@ghost: Yes, which is great for me =)
@Benja: Maybe we could practice. I don't have any problems speaking, but I am not so fond of writing in Spanish. I can do it but I need a word processor otherwise I'll make to many spelling mistakes XD
Tips about Buenos Aires mmm... just enjoy the city, there are plenty of things to do here =)
@Desde2008: I usually go to a restaurant that is in the Congreso area called "Status." It's good, I am not sure if it's the best, but it's good. Maybe, it will depend on what you order. I particularly like their dessert "Suspiro Limeno."

ktrin said:
Hi Everyone!
@Desde2008: I usually go to a restaurant that is in the Congreso area called "Status." It's good, I am not sure if it's the best, but it's good. Maybe, it will depend on what you order. I particularly like their dessert "Suspiro Limeno."

One of my great experiences of Buenos Aires has been trying food from Peru. If you are tired of the same old thing in the Argentina Restaurants I highly recommend Peruvian food. The combination of cuisines is a very nice change from pasta, pizza, empanadas and carne.

Back