A question about citizenship, please

Once the sentencia is out what are the next steps?
1. Is the fecha de juramiento automatically set? Or do you have to call them? Over the phone?
2. In some cases I have seen following the sentencia "autos a resolver". What does this imply?
3.At what point are the oficios to Migraciones, Renaper, Camara Electoral, etc. ordered in the sentencia actually send out?

Once the sentencia is out what are the next steps?
1. Is the fecha de juramiento automatically set? Or do you have to call them? Over the phone?
2. In some cases I have seen following the sentencia "autos a resolver". What does this imply?
3.At what point are the oficios to Migraciones, Renaper, Camara Electoral, etc. ordered in the sentencia actually send out?
1. No. Call them 7 days after the notification to the prosecutor.
2. Means deciding.
3. After you get the carta de ciudadania .

Is it possible to make appointment online for new DNI two weeks before juramento? Because I was told that los turnos may take a long time. Thanks in advance!

Is it possible to make appointment online for new DNI two weeks before juramento? Because I was told that los turnos may take a long time. Thanks in advance!
Last time I checked los turnos took literally one day. As in you can book one for later today or tomorrow. But depends on location I guess. But yes you can book weeks in advance.

Back