A quirky poem by an Irish emmigrant living in argentina.Enjoy

Heather ryan

Registered
Ireland versus Argentina Out of touch with the boys in green ,not enough nostalgia for the boys in light blue .Go for the boys in white,its in the middle of the two. Kichner expresses passion dying on empty promises,and encouraging facial expressions galore! Brian Cowell got the short straw,he has to sort out the mess.Poor sod!God love him.hes such a bore. Messi is small and cute .Talent ouzing from those feet, he's incredible hard to beat. Our Roy Keane you gotta love him ,cockey as he is.His passion pure, and he doesn't accept defeat. I hope someday we'll meet! The Tbone steak with spuds and veg,versus lumps of tender meat.The gravy versus chimi.I like anyone you gimme. What are we supposed to do,feel like we belong to the two. These are my circumstances torn between the two.

Heather, thanks for sharing this and a previous effort but I find them so puerile I cannot help thinking your mother praised you too much and no-one in your circle has the heart to tell you that you´re poems aren´t so great. This site is full of talented people - please stop using it like some online version of X-factor.

Nossyd said:
Heather, thanks for sharing this and a previous effort but I find them so puerile I cannot help thinking your mother praised you too much and no-one in your circle has the heart to tell you that you´re poems aren´t so great. This site is full of talented people - please stop using it like some online version of X-factor.

You must be Simon Cowell incognito...I know that!
:D

Oh I know it's very bad ,but it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously I'm so glad someone commented on it .My friends don't know anything about my poetry talent thank god hahaha and i'd like to keep it that way . but do you know what i'm going to write one especially for you now .thanks:cool:

Heather ryan said:
Oh I know it's very bad ,but it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously I'm so glad someone commented on it .My friends don't know anything about my poetry talent thank god hahaha and i'd like to keep it that way . but do you know what i'm going to write one especially for you now .thanks:cool:

Heather,I take it all back, anyone that has the grace to laugh at themselves and take harsh criticism is a sound individual...still hope you´re writing one about me though. Happy holidays!

Nossyd said:
Heather,I take it all back, anyone that has the grace to laugh at themselves and take harsh criticism is a sound individual...still hope you´re writing one about me though. Happy holidays!

What? I thought she was going to write one about me...:rolleyes:

There were two baexpats from god knows where!!!
They were always up for a dare,
and if they saw me they'd only stare,
because i look like a bear grrrrrrr hahahaha beat that one guys!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
perry Newcomers Forum 0
Back