A "senile" Judge Gives Argentina A Logical Ruling.

Noesdeayer

Registered
This was the way Cristina K.described NY Judge Griesa a few years ago.It was also the same description used by the Campora for Carlos Fayt the oldest judge on the Argentine Supreme Court before he retired last December.
Nonetheless, Griesa wasn't that senile that he couldn't recognize a litigant who was showing a clear desire to negotiate in good faith as he removed the "pari passu" clause allowing Argentina to repay its debtors differently and almost opening up its way back to international credit markets.As my family in South Manhattan told me,"He might be bent over from arthritis but he's far from senile".Paul Singer will now be hard put to further litigate his case looking for full payment.This ,in itself,is landmark.
Gracias Griesa .
On another Argentina-NYC note, we see that a group of 4 Camporista Big Wigs on a junket there last Sept. "doctored"-"trucharon" their expense account report at the Park Lane Hotel ,Central Park South no less to the tune of U$D 84,437 Not bad for a 9 day stay in the Big Apple.Nice work,if you can get it.and,obviously with La Campora,you sure could get it if you tried.

On another Argentina-NYC note, we see that a group of 4 Camporista Big Wigs on a junket there last Sept. "doctored"-"trucharon" their expense account report at the Park Lane Hotel ,Central Park South no less to the tune of U$D 84,437 Not bad for a 9 day stay in the Big Apple.Nice work,if you can get it.and,obviously with La Campora,you sure could get it if you tried.
I see what you did there (because I'm old). My favorite version is Sinatra's from 1956.

(For the chronologically-challenged: there once existed two brothers named Gershwin who wrote music that actually featured ... melodies! In 1937 Fred Astaire introduced "Nice Work if You Can Get It." In 1956 Frank sent it to a higher level. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GnB_dBfRHi4 )

Please continue with the original thread now (sorry).

EJLarson:
No need to be sorry,Ed.
Those were,indeed the days,my friend.We thought they'd never end.But,unfortunately,they did.
Real melodies,real romantic dancing, real people speaking a real language with their real tongue instesd of a keyboard.
Right you are a whole lot of real stuff.

Back