A very lucky south african young lady in BA

I assume that she fell from the balcony. Did she fall or jump? In 25 English words or fewer, please tell us what happened? Since this an English blog, I think you owe it to us. I thank you in advance. FM

Use google to translate it ! :p

Ok, a short synthesis : This young woman in her twenties came here with her American boyfriend to spend a year vacationning. They rented an appartment near Alto Palermo not long ago.

They went down the building but couldn't open the building's door since they had forgotten the key inside the flat. The appartment is on the eight and last floor and they recalled they had left a window open so she decided to jump from a terrace onto her own balcony....

25 meters below, she fell on a roof made of "chapa" (this ondulated steel) and just broke a leg and her jaws !!!!

This might be 975 words too many.

Info-caida_CLAIMA20100815_0153_16.jpg

That's awful. In my first year of uni there was a student who jumped out of the 8th floor window on to the roof of the cafeteria below. Because he jumped in the inside court yard which was actually the roof of the cafeteria, he lived. Had he chosen to jump on to the street side, he would have surely died.

It was an awful awful situation. A year later he was fine with only a slight limb.

No offensive to the woman, but I think I would have called a lock smith instead. I locked myself inside my room one time when I lived at a hostal here. It was really embarassing.... The lock smith came and got me out and I had to get a new lock on my door... :)

Pure geneous!! How can anyone be SOOO stupid? She should have been tested for drugs.

The drawing is funny : if the guy is like 6ft/180cms, the building reaches about 140 or 150 ft for 8 floors, ridiculous scale !!

Back