About that new "Soy Dollar"

Redpossum

Registered
In case you missed it, the government has created a new "Soy Dollar" exchange rate, to encourage the agro producers to sell their crop, because the government really desperately needs the money.

The usual, the banner will be in Castellano, and when you click on it, the story will initially appear in that tongue, but after a few seconds, it will change to English. Be patient. Also, please keep in mind it's a machine translation, and when the English version says "camp" or "field", that's an inappropriate translation of "campo" meaning "country" and refers to the agro producers.

While we're on the subject of Argentina's agricultural bounty, I just had steak & eggs for breakfast, with bife ancho, and it was wonderful :)

While we're on the subject of Argentina's agricultural bounty, I just had steak & eggs for breakfast, with bife ancho, and it was wonderful :)

Great new expression for the new Dollar "Soy Dollar" (in Spanish)

From today’s La Nacion. God help us.
Soon it will be illegal for anyone to be able to have a private business here.( Yes, I love Argentina… this is just my opinion/ my point of view)…
I feel like it is increasingly becoming a hostile environment for anyone who even has a small business .. if it wasn’t tough before, it’s getting more and more challenging.. never mind the soy situation which honest, hardworking people are being punished for, even though it’s not their fault,
Again.. just my two cents.
(Actually.. they will never stop businesses: they will just make it increasingly more difficult to have one.)

Attachments

• 422BF3F9-E3AE-4174-B496-B1C42846B1C6.jpeg
    422BF3F9-E3AE-4174-B496-B1C42846B1C6.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
From today’s La Nacion. God help us.
Soon it will be illegal for anyone to be able to have a private business here.( Yes, I love Argentina… this is just my opinion/ my point of view)…
I feel like it is increasingly becoming a hostile environment for anyone who even has a small business .. if it wasn’t tough before, it’s getting more and more challenging.. never mind the soy situation which honest, hardworking people are being punished for, even though it’s not their fault,
Again.. just my two cents.
(Actually.. they will never stop businesses: they will just make it increasingly more difficult to have one.)
unfortunately, this is the type of divisive drivel that the opposition generates.... it serves no worthwhile purpose....it aggravates and fuels the issues with unfounded BS......, and obfuscates the path forward ..... I don't cry when the wealthy players start whining about situations which they have created to benefit themselves at the expense of the disadvantaged....... intelligence, objective application, and a concentrated effort will produce results......lying, spreading malicious gossip, and immediately embracing it as fact is not the solution......

Well… I am sorry you feel that way.. I am entitled to my opinion as are you, and we don’t have to agree. Additionally, I think the assessment that my words are drivel is a bit harsh.
Let’s leave it at all. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back