About to re-enter Argentina via flight having exceeded 180 days in past 12 months

Do Argentinian prisons have WiFi?
The worst thing that can happen is that you could be denied re-entry and sent back where you came from.

PS: I wonder who picks up the tab for the return flight if that happens.

Just curious: How many days are left on your last entry stamp?

PS: Even if they don't give you a new stamp, perhaps they will let you back in for the number of days that are remaining on your last one.

Then you can restart your Radex application for permanent residency and (hopefully) this will no longer be a cause for worry.

Last edited:
Just curious: How many days are left on your last entry stamp?

PS: Even if they don't give you a new stamp, perhaps they will let you back in for the number of days that are remaining on your last one.

Then you can restart your Radex application for permanent residency and (hopefully) this will no longer be a cause for worry.

They gave me 90 days last stamp do I have about 50 left.

I actually have like 7-10 days under the 180 day limit. And made my departure flight six days from now.

What if I change my flight to a later date after I get here and exceed the 180 days?

They gave me 90 days last stamp do I have about 50 left.

I actually have like 7-10 days under the 180 day limit. And made my departure flight six days from now.

What if I change my flight to a later date after I get here and exceed the 180 days?

Why are you asking a question no one can answer?

Can I just walk into aduana and ask? The door is closed

I asked the guy in the immigration booth. He said there was no 189 day limit.

Back