About to re-enter Argentina via flight having exceeded 180 days in past 12 months

Lol you must be really bored! Also, you know you will not have problems since you are married to an Arg citizen right?

Yeah, I think it's time, Fiscal, you just bite the bullet and do it, re-enter (I mean, you're going to anyway) and report to us after on your inevitable success. I really don't think there are any other ways to answer the same questions re-dressed with different words.

I actually have like 7-10 days under the 180 day limit. And made my departure flight six days from now.

What if I change my flight to a later date after I get here and exceed the 180 days?

What does "after I get here" mean if you are asking about a future return trip to Argentina?

Why are you asking a question no one can answer?

You can hypothesize!

And you can hallucinate!

Can I just walk into aduana and ask? The door is closed

I asked the guy in the immigration booth. He said there was no 189 day limit.

Where were you when you wrote the last three posts in just under twenty minutes?

It looks like you were at an airport. If your departure date is six days from now what were you doing at an airport?

Were you there to change your ticket?

If not, it looks like you have better drugs and/or booze than I have ever had.

PS: Frankly, it looks like you are making some of this up as you go along.

Lol you must be really bored! Also, you know you will not have problems since you are married to an Arg citizen right?

I really don't think he'll have a problem anyway. He's never overstayed and clearly has not abused the tourist visa.

What does "after I get here" mean if you are asking about a future return trip to Argentina?

And you can hallucinate!

Where were you when you wrote the last three posts in just under twenty minutes?

It looks like you were at an airport. If your departure date is six days from now what were you doing at an airport?

Were you there to change your ticket?

If not, it looks like you have better drugs and/or booze than I have ever had.

PS: Frankly, it looks like you are making some of this up as you go along.

I was at the airport because I had just landed. My return flight was six days from the date I landed. Hope this helps.

Back