According To Cnbc, Trump Just Threatened To Invade Mexico

Maybe Australia will be next?
Outrageous anti-diplomacy :mad:

I think he said bad hambre, so he just meant he's very hungry, but due to the misinterpretation a war will start.

We need to stop talking about him -- the big ego loves it -- and take action instead. I refuse to say his name or listen to his voice.

A 10-point plan to Stop Trump -- and Make Gains in Justice and Equality
http://www.yesmagazine.org/people-power/a-10-point-plan-to-stop-trump-and-make-gains-in-justice-and-equality-20170131?utm_source=YTW&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=20170203

Even though we're in Argentina, we can let our voices be heard with phone calls and emails.

I bookmarked my senators (both Democrats) and my congressman (Republican) and write them daily through their websites about how I want them to vote.

I signed the online petition for impeachment. I participated in the Marcha de Solidaria on January 21 at the US Embassy.

I read The Intercept, The Nation, Yes! and Occupy for real news. I follow Justice Democrats and 100 Days of Resistance.

What are others doing?

No. You asked a question without reading these investigative journalism sources. I avoid reading or listening to fake news.

Those are hardly what I would consider mainstream news sources. Occupy borders on fake news. What about the New York Timess, the guardian, the Washington post, etc?

Back